Sons of Guns, what's your opinion? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sons of Guns, what's your opinion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2012, 04:59 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. C. Quantrill
Step back and study what happens with Discovery reality. They go into industries that no one has been in before. Look at the Alligator shows, the logging, the Alaska crab boat shows, now the firearms. They get inside with their cameras and sure as God mad little green apples, as soon as they get back home, the regulators come in and nearly put them out of business. Now the loggers and the fishermen have horrendous stacks of new regulations on them, all verified by the reality cameras. I wouldnt let those freaks come within a mile of my business.
This is so true!!!! It's like the guys will have to were a harness and tie off in the boat... Such bull**** from big brother. We're and when does it end????
I saw statistics from 2011 and 1200 more people died from falling in the bathtub that from gun violence? Should OSHA take showers with us then? But sure as hell, I have to wait for my name to come back clear to take the pistol home that I was taking hunting. (legally purchased firearms are not what thugs use)... WTF

Old 07-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #52

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 22

okdonk, I agree, if I have 30-60 mins. to spare I would much rather spend my time researching the posts on this forum to advance my knowledge in various firearms disciplines than cloud my mind with useless dribble.

Old 07-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #53

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodeman
okdonk, I agree, if I have 30-60 mins. to spare I would much rather spend my time researching the posts on this forum to advance my knowledge in various firearms disciplines than cloud my mind with useless dribble.
I watch all the shows, but it isn't for knowledge. It's more for entertainment for me. I watch all the pawn shows and gun shows. If I want some knowledge I'll watch a documentary, read a book, or do research on the web.