Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sons of Guns, what's your opinion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I watched a few minutes and was incredibly underwhelmed. It's got more drama and bullsh!t than I have the patience to watch. I'm a gun aficionado, not a mindless reality fan of stupidity.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #12

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default s.o.g.

At first ,the innovations with suppressed shotguns and ak's were cool ....but i get sick to my stomach when they play kissy- kissy up to the law enforcement est. ...build me a nitro bazooka for my dept bull sh--t . The more I see the militarization of the police ....it pisses me off ....can you say S.S. or Gestapo . 75-90 % of all police ,sheriff ,state trooper are p.o. s. ego filled , one mindset ,sociopaths that couldnt hold a job at Mcdonalds ! They think they are ''untouchable'' .... but even a mindless idiot has to sleep sometime.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #13

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I too wish they would go back to the basics. As the World Turns, One Life to Live and General Hospital is not for me.

Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5240 Times on 2732 Posts
Likes Given: 329

Need more shows like top shot that portray a positive outlook on firearms rather than the retarded gaptoothed hillybilly idiocy of sons of guns.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The show was ok for a time but now all they do is blow up things now so I dont watch.

Old 09-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Even Top Shot is crap, they have too much drama for me.

I live in reality, why would I need to watch some cockeyed view of what some TV network suit thinks it is.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #17

I like the show, in that I like the process of making the guns ad how they fix up guns that r inop. As far as the love story crap and always blowing thing it that is a bit much. If this show came on at the same time as top shot I would watch top shot hands down!!

Old 09-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Let's face it, the mass majority of the dumbed down public does not wanna see a REAL custom gun shop building REAL INNOVATIVE firearms... They want the drama and the flashy B.S. That's why they watch crap like Jersey Shores(i once watched the intro and instantly knew this show was retarded), Jerseylicious and those stupid Housewives shows. I'm sorry but Red Jacket firearms is now a joke to me, have you seen their prices talk about utilizing your tv presence for gouging! Anywho the thing that really killed this show for me was when i watched a clip in which they tried to pull a fast one and failed miserably! They claimed the daughter was shooting a .50 Desert Eagle when you could clearly see she was shooting a Beretta 9mm and merely "dramatizing" the recoil

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 09-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Top Show has gotten a bit dramatic and to be the honest some of the shooters on the show are not even that good at shooting.

The only decent reality show that I watch now is Surviving the Cut

Old 09-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #20

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts

I find them an embarrassment to gun owners and gunsmiths
I have not seen one thing I would want to own on that show
And I have 3 tarus revolvers