Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sons of Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 200 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop View Post
I would love to watch that, actually. I could just see it now: Jr and Sr get into a fight while Will stands around and Kris plucks at his gui-tar. The old man is watching it all from his computer, while Chumlee and Big Hoss set on their big asses eating cake.

Then Jesse James rides in on his custom bike and blows them all to hell, takes Wills gun, tries to pawn it, but Rick offers him $5.00 because "the market just isn't very strong on this right now" and they end the episode right there, to be continued next season when the guys from Pickers show up to wade through the carnage only to find it's all been put away in a big storage warehouse guarded by Dog the bounty hunter.

American TV at its finest.
No way man, Hoss would kick all their asses including Jesse James, he's really tough, can tell by the tats and the way he sticks his gut out when he walks, LOL. The way he talks to some of the people is just horrible too, talks to them like they are complete idiots, I would tell him to piss off and sell my stuff online for close to what it's worth rather than get screwed and sell it at 40 or 50% to that pig.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #32

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

I would love to watch that, actually. I could just see it now: Jr and Sr get into a fight while Will stands around and Kris plucks at his gui-tar. The old man is watching it all from his computer, while Chumlee and Big Hoss set on their big asses eating cake.

Then Jesse James rides in on his custom bike and blows them all to hell, takes Wills gun, tries to pawn it, but Rick offers him $5.00 because "the market just isn't very strong on this right now" and they end the episode right there, to be continued next season when the guys from Pickers show up to wade through the carnage only to find it's all been put away in a big storage warehouse guarded by Dog the bounty hunter.

That was about as awesome as I coulda come up with, cleaning the screen again!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Old 03-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #33
fmj

Liked 748 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:

LMAO!!!!!!!! GREATNESS!!!

Wiping tea from my monitor as well....

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 03-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #34
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 690 Times on 386 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
If you missed the last 2 episodes, it gives you some good indication. I'm still embarrassed to admit that I watch the show *sigh*

But yes, Vince did leave. As far as I know, he has not given an official reason, but he did start up his own business called Mesa Kinetics

The FFL was forfeit long before the show ever started, but Vince was filling in as the FFL holder as an employee of the business (Will must have found an awfully good lawyer to figure it all out)

but suffice it to say Vince is gone, and JonM above said it right, there's no doubt that Discovery found some loop hole or some intern to hold the FFL so RJ stays in business...the producers reaction to Vince walking out was freaking priceless.
I caught the one where they showed the wedding pics at the end.

Makes me wonder how much of the courtship was staged.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #35

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I'd be willing to bet it was all staged. Will sure wants the whole world his "sides" of the story doesn't he? He talks without thinking way too often.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Old 03-06-2012, 06:13 AM   #36

Liked 200 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Will is a narcissistic asshat

Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #37

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg
Will is a narcissistic asshat
Agreed! Proof's in the puddin!