Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sons of Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Can you imagine if Will Hayden and Paul Teutul Sr had to work together? That could lead to some fireworks. At least Paul Sr can be funny at times.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #12

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTurf View Post
Can you imagine if Will Hayden and Paul Teutul Sr had to work together? That could lead to some fireworks. At least Paul Sr can be funny at times.
I thought it was bad enough when Rich Wyatt and Will Hayden teamed up for that Discovery show (top 10 shootouts i believe it was)

There's just something about Will's nature on TV that seems disingenuous to me. He always goes out of his way to appear noble and righteous...it's too much of a show if you ask me, seems very fake.

Vince seemed to be a cool enough guy, at least from what we saw on TV, who knows, maybe it's all one big show and was just a ploy for ratings? God knows you can only see so many episodes of that Chris dumb**** acting like an idiot before you want to change the channel.

Throw in some drama and watch the clickers fall.

Plus, lets face it, if Vince was your FFL holder, the life blood of your company, a person who, without him, your business would not exist, WHY would you treat him like **** if not for ratings? Pretend to hate each other on TV, then behind the scenes go have a beer.

Seems pretty NYC to me.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #13

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

What irritates me about the whole thing is now they all, Kris especially, talk like Vince is some huge douchebag for quitting without giving notice, like it was childish and not a "manly" thing to do. What I would have liked to see was Vince jack Will right in his fat yellow tooth mouth, then pick up his tool box and clear out. And that episode when Will sort of compared himself to God was a little much too, someone did something stupid and Will said, just think what would God do? Right there he showed himself to be an A1 narcissist and arsehole. Will should at least do some laundry and comb his hair before going on nation wide television show

Old 03-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #14

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
What irritates me about the whole thing is now they all, Kris especially, talk like Vince is some huge douchebag for quitting without giving notice, like it was childish and not a "manly" thing to do. What I would have liked to see was Vince jack Will right in his fat yellow tooth mouth, then pick up his tool box and clear out. And that episode when Will sort of compared himself to God was a little much too, someone did something stupid and Will said, just think what would God do? Right there he showed himself to be an A1 narcissist and arsehole. Will should at least do some laundry and comb his hair before going on nation wide television show
Well, im no fan of Will, but i know what episode you're talking about, and I gotta disagree. He did not compare himself to God.

He said "WWWD" what would will do "Kind of like WWJD what would jesus do"

He was giving the comparison so people would know what he was talking about, not insinuating he was like Jesus.

I actually wanted to slap the **** out of Vince for bitching about that.

Edit to add: Damnit I feel like such a dip**** for knowing so much about a damned drama tv show

Old 03-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

It is sad we all know too much about this crappy show! We sound like women talkin about the soap operas. But for cryin out loud, can we get a gun show that doesn't suck?

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Old 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #16
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet8 View Post
It is sad we all know too much about this crappy show! We sound like women talkin about the soap operas. But for cryin out loud, can we get a gun show that doesn't suck?
now THATS a great question....the other one i find i watch for the "ass"ets the women show as much for the guns. I just wanna puke whenever Rich or the three stooges show up.

But i gotta give props....Richs kid is one talented lad.

Far as SOGs goes....I love how they artistically editing the show to make Vince look like a childish douche bag when in truth we all know its the "leadership and son in law thats the douchbags!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 03-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #17

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Well I've seen the other gun show once & Rich is kinda snobby but his son did a great job cleaning up the paint job they put on the kids MarkII I think it was. I do alot of painting & for him to take the time & do it right without cracking or damaging the visible parts of the gun was pretty telling of his character. I think Vince will be better off being able to do his own thing, he's talented.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #18

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't know about ya'll but, I don't believe I would send my gun to them for repair and/or modification. What ya'll think about Rich Wyatt (?) of American guns? He seems to be much more professional.

BTW... Will Hayden treats his employees to some nice shoot-em-ups, less Vince of course. IMO he didn't treat Vince fairly and took him for granted and favored that little turd not knowing the gun repair business. JMO

Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's just like all the other so called "Reality" shows. 90% of the show is scripted and then it's cut together for maxium impact with the producer deciding how he wants things to flow. Who's agains't who......who says what to who.......etc........... In this case Vince has actually been gone since last year but the producers just cut those last few shows with scenes of him being slighted and getting pissed to make it look like it had all just happened.

"Listen, stupid..... The first week I was in this joint, somebody stole my Red Cross package, my blanket, and my left shoe. Well, since then I've wised up. This ain't no Salvation Army - this is everybody for himself, dog eat dog."

"In Confusion.......There Is Profit"
Lt. Nick Holden USN

Old 03-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 303 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet8 View Post
Check out Gun Stories with Joe Montoya or pretty much anything on the Wednesday Night at the Range lineup. Top Guns isn't bad either. The Military channel has a few good ones as well.