Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sons of Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Sons of Guns

Anybody heard anything about all the rumors of the Red Jacket being closed down by ATF agents & Vince leaving? Just wondering, I know they have more shows coming, just curious if it will be worth warching!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5323 Times on 2779 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet8 View Post
Anybody heard anything about all the rumors of the Red Jacket being closed down by ATF agents & Vince leaving? Just wondering, I know they have more shows coming, just curious if it will be worth warching!
they were carrying paper machine guns which is a serial number that did not have a physical receiver attached to it. thats a big no-no in the nfa business. so they surrendered their ffl instead of going to prison. this was before the show started.

vince left because his @sshattery was outdoing will hayden's stupidity. cant have the star idiot being shown up buy a bigger one...

vince had the shops ffl so they prolly got some doorknob from discovery to do it to keep the show going.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

They are still in business. It's a play on words where Red Jacket Firearms, Inc, was renamed to the newly formed Red Jacket Firearms, LLC.

Old 03-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #4

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

If you missed the last 2 episodes, it gives you some good indication. I'm still embarrassed to admit that I watch the show *sigh*

But yes, Vince did leave. As far as I know, he has not given an official reason, but he did start up his own business called Mesa Kinetics

The FFL was forfeit long before the show ever started, but Vince was filling in as the FFL holder as an employee of the business (Will must have found an awfully good lawyer to figure it all out)

but suffice it to say Vince is gone, and JonM above said it right, there's no doubt that Discovery found some loop hole or some intern to hold the FFL so RJ stays in business...the producers reaction to Vince walking out was freaking priceless.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #5

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

You didn't read it here but, I like Sons of Guns also. Along with; Days of Our Lives, As the Word Turns, One Life To Live, and All My Chidren.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks Will's an ass! He may have served & may know guns but he's an arshole & I wonder how many folks on here could run a gun business better thsn him! Thanks for the info!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." ~

Old 03-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #7

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Vince only did what alot of us would have done if treated like that. I damn sure wouldnt work for someone that talked to me like a dog. I had one employer that talked to me just like that once, he knew that he was wrong and decided not to press charges after i knocked him on his @ss.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Yeah he's definitely got too much mouth. Chris was always the one who seemingly needed bailing out or an ass chewing. I was a fan, then I finally got tired of Will's mouth bitching constantly. I don't understand how someone like that ever attained any success, especially as critical as true gun freaks can be about their baby's

Old 03-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #9
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Yeah, Chris is just a friggn IDIOT thats about one step above useless.

One would think that the man that holds the FFL keeping your shop open would be treated with some modicum of respect...but instead he gets treated like $H!T and the duffus gets treated like a golden child because hes banging the bosses daughter.

The producers reaction was priceless!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Just saw it! What daya mean he's gone? Nice, Will wasn't expecting it. Vince knew more than he was given credit for. How bout Chris's singing for Ted Nugent, that was ridiculous. I hoped he was a better at singing than gun smithing, but alast NO! Will & Stephanie acted like **** to Vince, they were so irritating til I was only watching SOG with the mute on until Vince or a tech guy talked. I won't be watching with Vince gone. I heard the other guy, Smitty I think it was, he left too, just what I heard.