Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sons of Guns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sons-guns-59358/)

Hatchet8 03-03-2012 08:30 PM

Sons of Guns

Anybody heard anything about all the rumors of the Red Jacket being closed down by ATF agents & Vince leaving? Just wondering, I know they have more shows coming, just curious if it will be worth warching!

JonM 03-03-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchet8 (Post 727732)
Anybody heard anything about all the rumors of the Red Jacket being closed down by ATF agents & Vince leaving? Just wondering, I know they have more shows coming, just curious if it will be worth warching!

they were carrying paper machine guns which is a serial number that did not have a physical receiver attached to it. thats a big no-no in the nfa business. so they surrendered their ffl instead of going to prison. this was before the show started.

vince left because his @sshattery was outdoing will hayden's stupidity. cant have the star idiot being shown up buy a bigger one...

vince had the shops ffl so they prolly got some doorknob from discovery to do it to keep the show going.

Ranger-6 03-03-2012 09:19 PM

They are still in business. It's a play on words where Red Jacket Firearms, Inc, was renamed to the newly formed Red Jacket Firearms, LLC.

PrimePorkchop 03-03-2012 09:31 PM

If you missed the last 2 episodes, it gives you some good indication. I'm still embarrassed to admit that I watch the show *sigh*

But yes, Vince did leave. As far as I know, he has not given an official reason, but he did start up his own business called Mesa Kinetics

The FFL was forfeit long before the show ever started, but Vince was filling in as the FFL holder as an employee of the business (Will must have found an awfully good lawyer to figure it all out)

but suffice it to say Vince is gone, and JonM above said it right, there's no doubt that Discovery found some loop hole or some intern to hold the FFL so RJ stays in business...the producers reaction to Vince walking out was freaking priceless.

Dennis845 03-03-2012 10:29 PM

You didn't read it here but, I like Sons of Guns also. Along with; Days of Our Lives, As the Word Turns, One Life To Live, and All My Chidren.

Hatchet8 03-04-2012 12:45 AM

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks Will's an ass! He may have served & may know guns but he's an arshole & I wonder how many folks on here could run a gun business better thsn him! Thanks for the info!

MrWray 03-04-2012 12:53 AM

Vince only did what alot of us would have done if treated like that. I damn sure wouldnt work for someone that talked to me like a dog. I had one employer that talked to me just like that once, he knew that he was wrong and decided not to press charges after i knocked him on his @ss.

Hatchet8 03-04-2012 02:19 AM

Yeah he's definitely got too much mouth. Chris was always the one who seemingly needed bailing out or an ass chewing. I was a fan, then I finally got tired of Will's mouth bitching constantly. I don't understand how someone like that ever attained any success, especially as critical as true gun freaks can be about their baby's

fmj 03-04-2012 03:04 PM

Yeah, Chris is just a friggn IDIOT thats about one step above useless.

One would think that the man that holds the FFL keeping your shop open would be treated with some modicum of respect...but instead he gets treated like $H!T and the duffus gets treated like a golden child because hes banging the bosses daughter.

The producers reaction was priceless!!!

Hatchet8 03-04-2012 03:31 PM

Just saw it! What daya mean he's gone? Nice, Will wasn't expecting it. Vince knew more than he was given credit for. How bout Chris's singing for Ted Nugent, that was ridiculous. I hoped he was a better at singing than gun smithing, but alast NO! Will & Stephanie acted like **** to Vince, they were so irritating til I was only watching SOG with the mute on until Vince or a tech guy talked. I won't be watching with Vince gone. I heard the other guy, Smitty I think it was, he left too, just what I heard.