Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sons of Anarchy? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sons-anarchy-20980/)

Normal 12-10-2009 07:14 PM

Sons of Anarchy?

Does anyone here watch SOA?
I was really disappointed on the season finale and wasted to see if anyone else thought it was lame.

jbshoots 12-10-2009 08:02 PM

i watch that show.

i thought they spent too much time building up storyline for next season and not enough time concluding the current one in the season finale. and what about the main bad guy, they just left us hanging on him. maybe he will come back later as a recurring character.

all in all i like this show well enough, but i was expecting a little more fireworks in the end of this season.

Normal 12-10-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbshoots (Post 197540)
i watch that show.

i thought they spent too much time building up storyline for next season and not enough time concluding the current one in the season finale. and what about the main bad guy, they just left us hanging on him. maybe he will come back later as a recurring character.

all in all i like this show well enough, but i was expecting a little more fireworks in the end of this season.

My thoughts exactly! The season finale was 48 minutes of build-up, 2 minutes of action, 20 unanswered questions and 15 more questions for next season! WTF

What happened to "Kill them all"? Very disappointing.

Dillinger 12-10-2009 08:11 PM

Yeah, we have been watching the show for both of the two first seasons. This season was ALL OVER the damn board with storylines.

It really looked like they had two sets of writers, one for Jax & the Dcotor, and one for the rest of the crew, and they NEVER talked.

They made a great addition this season in adding Curtis "Lemonhead" Lemanski from The Shield, played by Kenny Johnson. He is a great actor, he is a big guy in real life, and I hope they keep his character around to help out.

As for the Season Finale, all I can say is, WTF?! Things were going in 20 different directions and I did not feel I got my "money's worth" out of the finale. Too many questions, not enough stuff answered, and what was with the stealing of the baby?? :confused:

Hopefully next season is better and they break out of the sophomore slump...

JD

Jo da Plumbr 12-10-2009 08:15 PM

Too much of a "who shot JR" finale.

But glad they are coming back.

Love the show.

Jo da Plumbr 12-10-2009 08:16 PM

And it meens Burn Notice is starting soon!!! YeHaaa

Normal 12-10-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 197547)
They made a great addition this season in adding Curtis "Lemonhead" Lemanski from The Shield, played by Kenny Johnson. He is a great actor, he is a big guy in real life, and I hope they keep his character around to help out.

Is that the new guy that just showed up all the sudded and has a random like every 3-4 shows? If it is the guy I am thinking of I did not understand how/why he showed up all the sudden. I thought they brought him on to kill him... Instead they killed the prospect?! WTF? he was a cool kid.

Normal 12-10-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr (Post 197551)
And it meens Burn Notice is starting soon!!! YeHaaa

NICE! I love that show!

Dillinger 12-10-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Normal (Post 197554)
Is that the new guy that just showed up all the sudded and has a random like every 3-4 shows? If it is the guy I am thinking of I did not understand how/why he showed up all the sudden. I thought they brought him on to kill him... Instead they killed the prospect?! WTF? he was a cool kid.

Johnson is the big tall ( 6'-4" ) blonde dude that was part of the Nomad Men of Mayhem crew that Clay brought in.

When he was introduced in "The Culling" episode, he was put in charge of something security related and then Johnson asked the greasey, dark haired guy who killed Donna if he had a problem with that and the guy said no. Obviously there is supposed to be more to the story line between those two and will probably result in Johnson being part of the crew to whack Clay's right hand dude...

JD

user4 12-10-2009 08:31 PM

I real biker would have hijacked another boat and chased that effer back to Ireland. It was a bad ending.

Thank God for Burn Notice!