Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Songs that inspire you to fight.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

How about The Macarena by Los del Río. Every time I hear or heard that it made me want to shoot the DJ playin it.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

- Unknown

Old 05-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #32

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimfire McNutjob View Post
How about The Macarena by Los del Río. Every time I hear or heard that it made me want to shoot the DJ playin it.
Yeah, wasn't that Clinton's "Inauguration" song....
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 05-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think the title is "no one" by Alicia Keys...does anyone else realize how out of key she is? She's CONSTANTLY bending the pitch by about a 1/4 tone. Did her producer really think that was worthy of production? It makes my skin crawl every time I hear it at work. Boss is in charge of the radio....

Umbrella by Rihianna....gotta be the most thought provoking lyrics ever....ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my um buh rella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.............

the chick was wearing 1.4 MMMM MMMM MMMM MILLION dollars worth of Jewelry when Chris Brown beat her up. She's friggin 21 years old. She does not need 1.4 million dollars worth of jewelry, either on her person, or at all!!!

I HATE POP, RAP, and R&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #34

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Oh, C'mon now - At least Rihanna can carry a tune. How about some of these lame asses??

Anything by Lenny Kravitz. "Getaway" makes me want to getaway, with a level of manical violence perpetrated on this ugly bastard that would make Manson lose sleep. God I hate this song!

Erasure?? I would like to permanently ERASE their very existence for fear of some idiot future DJ wannabe finding this gross monstrousity of noise and mixing it in with the next 17 year old wonder somethings latest whining.

The B-52's??? Are you Effing kidding me??

Shiny Happy People?? REM needed to be put to sleep permanently the moment someone got it in their heads to put together of any Michael Stypes whining, bitching, and complaing about getting his lunch eaten by chicks half his size, down on paper with music behind it....

The Dave Mathews Band?? Seriously? How effing arrogant do you have to be to name the whole band after yourself when you are EASILY the least talented member of the effing band in the first place. That guy sucks. I would like to watch, popcorn in hand, as Gary Busey pulls his Endocreme System out of his body.

Culture Club? Do you really want to hurt me? I am afraid the answer is yes George. A LOT of people wanted to hurt you....

Wham?? Wake me up before you go-go?? Oh, the lyrical mastery of that little diddy. Don't try to remember the beat, it will permanently scar you in a way that a Baptism in the River Styx and blood letting won't cleanse you of.

And for you country cross over bastards out there:

Billy Ray Cyrus! Look, I don't care how cute and successful that little Muppet of an offsping of his is. I don't care that she has brought love and joy and entertainment to millions of little girls around the world. That bastard needed to be tied to the nose cone of the Space Shuttle and the rockets set to full speed rape!

And that's just with one little search of the most annoying music EVA!!

JD

Old 05-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #35

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Oh, C'mon now - At least Rihanna can carry a tune. How about some of these lame asses??

Anything by Lenny Kravitz. "Getaway" makes me want to getaway, with a level of manical violence perpetrated on this ugly bastard that would make Manson lose sleep. God I hate this song!

Erasure?? I would like to permanently ERASE their very existence for fear of some idiot future DJ wannabe finding this gross monstrousity of noise and mixing it in with the next 17 year old wonder somethings latest whining.

Shiny Happy People?? REM needed to be put to sleep permanently the moment someone got it in their heads to put together of any Michael Stypes whining, bitching, and complaing about getting his lunch eaten by chicks half his size, down on paper with music behind it....

The Dave Mathews Band?? Seriously? How effing arrogant do you have to be to name the whole band after yourself when you are EASILY the least talented member of the effing band in the first place. That guy sucks. I would like to watch, popcorn in hand, as Gary Busey pulls his Endocreme System out of his body.

Culture Club? Do you really want to hurt me? I am afraid the answer is yes George. A LOT of people wanted to hurt you....

Wham?? Wake me up before you go-go?? Oh, the lyrical mastery of that little diddy. Don't try to remember the beat, it will permanently scar you in a way that a Baptism in the River Styx and blood letting won't cleanse you of.

Billy Ray Cyrus! Look, I don't care how cute and successful that little Muppet of an offsping of his is. I don't care that she has brought love and joy and entertainment to millions of little girls around the world. That bastard needed to be tied to the nose cone of the Space Shuttle and the rockets set to full speed rape!

JD

I think you need a vacation dude!

Old 05-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #36

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post

Too much???

My Friends...
0.jpg  

Old 05-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #37

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

JD
And ABBA??

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #38

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post

You think?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #39

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Sing along JD

Alohaaa ayy

Alohaaa ayy

Last edited by Jo da Plumbr; 05-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #40

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

hey Dillinger...looks like we might be kinda the same generation. Weren't those 80s songs utter ****e? Definately enough to drive you to violence...

Drowning Pool - Break you

quite crunchingly inspiring. I like to listen to it on the way to self-defence classes