Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Songs that inspire you to fight. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/songs-inspire-you-fight-13781/)

Hey-you-guys 05-11-2009 04:56 PM

Songs that inspire you to fight.

What I would be cranking through the speakers during a revolution would be "Iced Earth" with their song "Declaration Day." That song reminds me about how we must fight for freedom and that the price paid for it is in blood. Although I wasn't allowed to join the military, this song really gives me a new feeling of comraderie for the troops defending me and my country. Here is the chorus--
So we make our stand and pray
On this declaration day
For independence I will fight
With liberty I will defy

On this declaration day
Give me liberty or give me death
I'll fight 'till my last breath

user4 05-11-2009 05:27 PM

Pretty much anything by Britney Spears makes me want to murder kittens...

Dillinger 05-11-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ineffable (Post 105042)
Pretty much anything by Britney Spears makes me want to murder kittens...

And any Eddie Vedder or Scott Staff project..... along with that idiot from U2 opening his jockey sized trap about anything has me loading shells and smearing on Road Warrior face paint.....

JD

spittinfire 05-11-2009 06:13 PM

Any and all rap "music", anyone who can make any sort of noice at all has enough talent to be a rapper. You can't spell crap without rap!

Jo da Plumbr 05-11-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 105066)
Any and all rap "music", anyone who can make any sort of noice at all has enough talent to be a rapper. You can't spell crap without rap!

Bring extra ammo, they'll probably shoot back.

Samples.32 05-11-2009 06:25 PM

Why were you not allowed to join?

I know this is ridiculous, but the song headstrong by trapt has always gotten me going

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys (Post 105034)
What I would be cranking through the speakers during a revolution would be "Iced Earth" with their song "Declaration Day." That song reminds me about how we must fight for freedom and that the price paid for it is in blood. Although I wasn't allowed to join the military, this song really gives me a new feeling of comraderie for the troops defending me and my country. Here is the chorus--
On this declaration day
For independence I will fight
With liberty I will defy

On this declaration day
Give me liberty or give me death
I'll fight 'till my last breath

Franciscomv 05-11-2009 07:32 PM

I am the sword, by Motorhead. I used to play it as background music at our kick boxing and muay thai trainings.

Hey-you-guys 05-11-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samples.32 (Post 105070)
Why were you not allowed to join?

I know this is ridiculous, but the song headstrong by trapt has always gotten me going

Yeah Headstrong is pretty energetic.
I couldn't join because I am dependent on Zoloft. The recruiters said "you are probably not mentally stable enough and might pose a threat to everyone around you, especially on the battlefield." Oh well, they were right, I tried stop taking Zoloft (sertraline) and I didn't feel very sane.

warrioroftheland 05-11-2009 07:39 PM

the songs that i listen to befor battle is Declare Your War by Throwdown.

RL357Mag 05-11-2009 07:44 PM

"I left my heart in..... "San Francisco"