Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sometimes good things do happen to people (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sometimes-good-things-do-happen-people-6822/)

opaww 09-06-2008 09:46 AM

Sometimes good things do happen to people

I was worried for the last few months about getting a dreaded assault weapons, possible a good CAR-15, Cetme, or AK-47, before the election comes around. Sense I believe that obama/bidem if elected will ban them and having little to no money it makes it hard to get one by that time frame.

2 days ago my mother who is living with me now sent me over to get $20 in scratch off lottery tickets. I scratched them and got about $8 back so I went to cash them in yesterday and instead of getting the money I got 5 more lottery ticks brought them home and scratched them off and won $19. I had to go to the store for milk so I cashed them and added a $ and got 10 scratch off BINGO tickets.

Scratching them off the first two were no wins, then I got 2 $2 wins on the next two, the 5th one was a no win so I started in on the 6th one and lo and behold I hit for $15,000. Now my son and I will be able to get the Assault Rifles we want. Monday my son and I will go pick up the winnings, come back and deposit it, then head to the range where we will buy the guns.

opaww

Mark F 09-06-2008 12:07 PM

+10 for you!. I have never been so LUCKY!

dragunovsks 09-06-2008 01:06 PM

Congratulations man, what range do you go to? Knob Creek?

RL357Mag 09-06-2008 03:08 PM

WOW - That's great! Those winnings should make you more than even for your entire life's worth of Lottery purchases!

Dillinger 09-06-2008 03:58 PM

Awesome news opaww - I know times have been a bit tight for you and yours for awhile now. This has to help relieve some stress under your roof I am sure.

Congratulations on the winnings and please post pics of your new additions when you get them. :D

JD

gorknoids 09-06-2008 04:51 PM

Great news! I'm personally concerned about rioting when Obama loses.

RL357Mag 09-06-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorknoids (Post 39437)
Great news! I'm personally concerned about rioting when Obama loses.

Just aim for the boom box...

opaww 09-06-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragunovsks (Post 39408)
Congratulations man, what range do you go to? Knob Creek?

Yes I use Knob Creek range when we can aford to.

Thanks all this helps pay bills and get my son and I something in a Black rifle. May not can do much else but we can at least look at them all the time

gorknoids 09-07-2008 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RL357Mag (Post 39439)
Just aim for the boom box...

I'm thinking just as much about the human refuse that showed up at the RNC and were attacking the LEO's. Of course, this is the Right Coast and we don't have many hippies here, but you never know.

junho806 09-07-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opaww (Post 39400)
I was worried for the last few months about getting a dreaded assault weapons, possible a good CAR-15, Cetme, or AK-47, before the election comes around. Sense I believe that obama/bidem if elected will ban them and having little to no money it makes it hard to get one by that time frame.

2 days ago my mother who is living with me now sent me over to get $20 in scratch off lottery tickets. I scratched them and got about $8 back so I went to cash them in yesterday and instead of getting the money I got 5 more lottery ticks brought them home and scratched them off and won $19. I had to go to the store for milk so I cashed them and added a $ and got 10 scratch off BINGO tickets.

Scratching them off the first two were no wins, then I got 2 $2 wins on the next two, the 5th one was a no win so I started in on the 6th one and lo and behold I hit for $15,000. Now my son and I will be able to get the Assault Rifles we want. Monday my son and I will go pick up the winnings, come back and deposit it, then head to the range where we will buy the guns.

opaww

wow congrats on your lucky streak!
you mind giving me some of that luck?
:D