something good that came along.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > something good that came along.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default something good that came along.

Empire: Total War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go out and get this game. I for one am a total war series fan, let me tell you this is a awesome game one of the best in the series!

Im currently playing as the United States of America i just recentl gained independance from the English thanks to 4 full armies of Continental Marines
(i didnt know the US Marine history stretched way back then). with the 13 colonies and a annexed Canada im pouring all my resources into creating a armada and training more marine in preparation of my invasion of France!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 AM   #2

Next game im planning on playing as the Prussian. Prepare yourselves France for germans(again) and this time the USA doesnt even exist (yet) to save your ass!! AHAHAHA!

Old 03-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #3

Co-sign. From what I've seen in just the Empire demo, it's gonna be sexy as all get out.

Has it been released in stores, already, Gestapo Hunter? I ordered it on Steam, and have to wait for the release tomorrow.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”