Something cool happened at work today
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Something cool happened at work today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 03:41 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 254 Times on 145 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Default Something cool happened at work today

So as the tittle says, I was at work today (cell ph tech) and was working on a customers account, when the conversation turned about guns, ammo and how I was having trouble finding .22lr ammo for my son and I to go shooting. Cust stated that he some .22lr and was willing to sell me the ammo for what he paid for it, and would be willing to meet me at my work if need be to sell me the ammo. I am most grateful for the offer, and let him know about our great forum, and encouraged him to consider joining.

Thought that this would be a nice story to share with others, as I have never met this person before today, and that he was willing to share .22 ammo at his cost so I take my son shooting.

And for the record, since he had so many problems with his ph, and was nice and polite to me, I got him a new ph for free. And cust (cant give his name out) if you are reading this, you absolutely made my week, and I wish you and your family nothing but the best, God bless!

Respectfully,

Stag 556

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-06-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag556 View Post
So as the tittle says, I was at work today (cell ph tech) and was working on a customers account, when the conversation turned about guns, ammo and how I was having trouble finding .22lr ammo for my son and I to go shooting. Cust stated that he some .22lr and was willing to sell me the ammo for what he paid for it, and would be willing to meet me at my work if need be to sell me the ammo. I am most grateful for the offer, and let him know about our great forum, and encouraged him to consider joining.

Thought that this would be a nice story to share with others, as I have never met this person before today, and that he was willing to share .22 ammo at his cost so I take my son shooting.

And for the record, since he had so many problems with his ph, and was nice and polite to me, I got him a new ph for free. And cust (cant give his name out) if you are reading this, you absolutely made my week, and I wish you and your family nothing but the best, God bless!

Respectfully,

Stag 556
that was really nice of him and pretty danged cool. i hope he does join our forum. a person like that wouldbe an asset to this forum.

and nice return to him on your part too. very nice!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #3

Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Thats so cool. Hard to find people like that these days.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

ACES 6 Likes This 
Old 11-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #4

Liked 281 Times on 202 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have sold 22lr to two of my buddies in the past few months because I work third shift and can get to cabelas at 8am when they open. I know they would do the same for me if I needed something. Hopfully he does join.