Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Something cool happened at work today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/something-cool-happened-work-today-99997/)

stag556 11-06-2013 04:41 AM

Something cool happened at work today

So as the tittle says, I was at work today (cell ph tech) and was working on a customers account, when the conversation turned about guns, ammo and how I was having trouble finding .22lr ammo for my son and I to go shooting. Cust stated that he some .22lr and was willing to sell me the ammo for what he paid for it, and would be willing to meet me at my work if need be to sell me the ammo. I am most grateful for the offer, and let him know about our great forum, and encouraged him to consider joining.

Thought that this would be a nice story to share with others, as I have never met this person before today, and that he was willing to share .22 ammo at his cost so I take my son shooting.

And for the record, since he had so many problems with his ph, and was nice and polite to me, I got him a new ph for free. And cust (cant give his name out) if you are reading this, you absolutely made my week, and I wish you and your family nothing but the best, God bless!

Respectfully,

Stag 556

Axxe55 11-06-2013 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stag556 (Post 1424219)
So as the tittle says, I was at work today (cell ph tech) and was working on a customers account, when the conversation turned about guns, ammo and how I was having trouble finding .22lr ammo for my son and I to go shooting. Cust stated that he some .22lr and was willing to sell me the ammo for what he paid for it, and would be willing to meet me at my work if need be to sell me the ammo. I am most grateful for the offer, and let him know about our great forum, and encouraged him to consider joining.

Thought that this would be a nice story to share with others, as I have never met this person before today, and that he was willing to share .22 ammo at his cost so I take my son shooting.

And for the record, since he had so many problems with his ph, and was nice and polite to me, I got him a new ph for free. And cust (cant give his name out) if you are reading this, you absolutely made my week, and I wish you and your family nothing but the best, God bless!

Respectfully,

Stag 556

that was really nice of him and pretty danged cool. i hope he does join our forum. a person like that wouldbe an asset to this forum.

and nice return to him on your part too. very nice!:D

TheSadPanda 11-06-2013 07:15 AM

Thats so cool. Hard to find people like that these days.

fupuk 11-06-2013 09:32 AM

I have sold 22lr to two of my buddies in the past few months because I work third shift and can get to cabelas at 8am when they open. I know they would do the same for me if I needed something. Hopfully he does join.