Someone was murdered in my building.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Someone was murdered in my building.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Someone was murdered in my building.

I only met him once, but he seemed pretty cool. I was changing the radiator on my Jeep and he walked up asking me questions because he didn't know anything about cars. We talked for a little bit and he shook my black, grease-covered hand. One of the few who didn't sell drugs, kept his music down, and didn't see me as a threat to the apartment complex. Now there's a crime scene there today. I feel bad for his mom, since Mother's day was only yesterday, and it probably happened last night. Not sure if he got shot or what because I was at my friends house when it happened. Since I have lived there for the past two years there have been quite a few shootings, I've been burglarized while I was at church one time, and there were also vehicle break-ins and rapes. Anyways, whoever killed him hasn't been caught but the 12 gauge is going under my pillow and I'm showering with the Smith. This is ridiculous. The wrong people are the ones who always die.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Sorry to hear that man!

We get sh1t like that here in LA also. Shakes you up!

Old 05-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

There must be a better place to live man; move on, sorry.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:37 AM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Be safe, be prepared...and move to a safer place!!

Old 05-12-2009, 01:51 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Default rough neighborhood huh?

where i live, we have had the occasional horrible crime (meaning something more than lewd conduct from a drunk, speeding ticket etc.), say once every twenty years. its a good idea to move or keep armed. around here, no one tries to rob people because in the country, everyone and their brother carries guns, plus we have one trooper to cover over 60 sq. miles so everyone is armed. anyway, sorry to hear that, be safe!

Old 05-12-2009, 02:33 AM   #6

I just learned that it was a double homicide. There were about 15 cop cars in front of my building but I'm gonna watch the news to see if I can find out all what happened.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:02 AM   #7

Thats what sucks about life theres always some AHole willing to take it from you out of jealousy or hatred. Thats why the good ones get targeted. Things like this is why the government needs to make it easier for civilians to protect themselves from the animals. Every citizen after 21 should be given the Oath, and a handgun(as long as they are sane and are qualified to hold one).
"I do solemnly swear or affirm"
" That I will Support and Defend the Constitution of the United States"
"Against All Enemies!, Foreign and Domestic"
The rest basically jus applies to us military, you dont have to listen to Obama......

Think how much saver we'd be if every citizen was made to feel like they had a purpose to be here keeping the U.S safe while going on about their lives.