Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > some times it just seems they dont understand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:14 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musket View Post
We wont discuss the looks I got when the coworkers found out that I was buying boxes of shells as stocking stuffers.
Note to self: put Musket on Christmas card list....

9x18=Makarov

Old 08-19-2008, 05:42 AM   #22

[QUOTE=Musket;36727]aw shucks--i'm not all that.

We wont discuss the looks I got when the coworkers found out that I was buying boxes of shells as stocking stuffers.

sorry shes already on mine. wonder what she would think of shell casing earings for a stocking stuffer

Old 08-19-2008, 10:02 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
[QUOTE=Musket;36727]aw shucks--i'm not all that.

sorry shes already on mine. wonder what she would think of shell casing earings for a stocking stuffer
I'd think it was cool

What can I say, I'm an odd duck. ha.

I have to learn not to antagonize anti coworkers though. Sometimes they get really horrified. Like the year one person asked what husband got me for Christmas and I excitedly told her a gun and a box of 500 rounds (my little 22 plinker). oh, and it has a red dot sight!!

No one wanted to have lunch with me that week for some reason.

Husband did not appreciate the Browning logo underwear I got him though. "I" thought they were cute.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #24

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I took my wife out prairie dog shooting and fishing before we were married. That was some 50 years ago. She never got into hunting , fishing or camping but she knew that it was part of my life style . She would go camping in the hills with me and the babies but I would set up camp and do the cooking and camp chours. Over the years I did all the cooking of small game ,birds ,pronghorn, deer and elk which she and the kids like to eat. The kids enjoyed the out doors ,now the the great grand kids are being taken out camping and fishing. I have an old bolt action single shot 22 rifle that the great grand sons, no girls yet, will be shown how to shoot and how to reload ammo when they get a bit older. Some day they they will get some fine quality arms and fishing equipment. Over the years I also got some nice bling-blings for the wife which she likes but she never got into the outdoor sports.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musket View Post
I'd think it was cool

What can I say, I'm an odd duck. ha.

I have to learn not to antagonize anti coworkers though. Sometimes they get really horrified. Like the year one person asked what husband got me for Christmas and I excitedly told her a gun and a box of 500 rounds (my little 22 plinker). oh, and it has a red dot sight!!

No one wanted to have lunch with me that week for some reason.

Husband did not appreciate the Browning logo underwear I got him though. "I" thought they were cute.
no he wanted that new browning high powered rifle