Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Somali Pirates After Action Report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Default Somali Pirates After Action Report

We may have our faults as a country and we may be fighting the onslaught of s****lism. But I gotta say that we have, without a doubt, the baddest MOTHER******S this world has ever seen

securedownload1.jpg
securedownload.jpg

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-19-2009, 11:15 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

That is a true statement right there Chop - Anyone dumb enough to attack those under the protection of Lady Liberty will, sooner or later, pay the piper - and that toll will be STEEP.

JD

Old 04-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Freakin' awesone, chop. +1

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Now take a look at how NATO deals with pirates. They let them go!!! What a bunch of bu11sh1t.

NATO ships, helicopters hunt down 7 pirates

By KATHARINE HOURELD, Associated Press Writer Katharine Houreld, Associated Press Writer – Sun Apr 19, 11:47 am ET
NAIROBI, Kenya – NATO warships and helicopters pursued Somali pirates for seven hours after they attacked a Norwegian tanker, NATO spokesmen said Sunday, and the high-speed chase only ended when warning shots were fired at the pirates' skiff.
Seven pirates attempted to attack the Norwegian-flagged MV Front Ardenne late Saturday but fled after crew took evasive maneuvers and alerted warships in the area, said Portuguese Lt. Cmdr. Alexandre Santos Fernandes, aboard a warship in the Gulf of Aden, and Cmdr. Chris Davies, of NATO's maritime headquarters in England.
"The pirates hurled weapons into the dark seas as the Canadian and U.S. warships closed in. The ships are part of NATO's anti-piracy mission.
"The skiff abandoned the scene and tried to escape to Somali territory," Fernandes said. "It was heading toward Bossaso we managed to track them ... warning shots have been made after several attempts to stop the vessel."
Both ships deployed helicopters, and naval officers hailed the pirates over loudspeakers and finally fired warning shots to stop them, Fernandes said, but not before the pirates had dumped most of their weapons overboard. NATO forces boarded the skiff, where they found a rocket-propelled grenade, and interrogated, disarmed and released the pirates.
The pirates cannot be prosecuted under Canadian law because they did not attack Canadian citizens or interests and the crime was not committed on Canadian territory.
"When a ship is part of NATO, the detention of person is a matter for the national authorities," Fernandes said. "It stops being a NATO issue and starts being a national issue."

NATO ships, helicopters hunt down 7 pirates

Old 04-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

They let them go. I would have a hard time doing that. I would let them go right in the drink with a 9mm slug in their brain.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #6

Liked 293 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Keel haul the scurvy dogs.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:19 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have to say... as much as I want the pirates to be removed from our planet, I'm glad the Canadian and US forces followed their laws/rules. If they aren't allowed to do anything, they shouldn't. It allows us to retain that moral and ethical standard.

Now, if only the pirates would've fired on the warships or tried attacking a canadian or US vessel, then it would've been game on!

Old 04-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 12

This is excatly the way it SOULD BE. You fukk with us, we kill you. The USA was not founded on weakness, or cowards. And these scumbags need to learn this the hard way.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #9

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I have to say... as much as I want the pirates to be removed from our planet, I'm glad the Canadian and US forces followed their laws/rules. If they aren't allowed to do anything, they shouldn't. It allows us to retain that moral and ethical standard.

Now, if only the pirates would've fired on the warships or tried attacking a canadian or US vessel, then it would've been game on!

They did attack a US vessel. And we took out the crew that did. But during the standoff the pirates called for reinforcements from their base. At this point I think it’s pu**yfooting to say the incident is over. The pirates are clearly an organized group. And that group attacked the US. If there is an armed ship in the area, not flying under a recognized countries flag, I think US warships should have the green light to blow it the fvck up.

I guess my moral and etical standards are a little different.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #10

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

^^ I don't know Jo - someone earlier suggested carpeting bombing that place further into the Stone Age and that sounded like a good idea to me.

JD