So......you think YOU have bad luck.....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > So......you think YOU have bad luck.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9546 Times on 4107 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Default So......you think YOU have bad luck.....

In August, 1945, the US used the only two nuclear weapons ever used in warfare. Ran across this note in Wikipedia-

People who suffered the effects of both bombings are known as nijū hibakusha in Japan. On March 24, 2009, the Japanese government officially recognized Tsutomu Yamaguchi (1916–2010) as a double hibakusha. He was confirmed to be 3 kilometers from ground zero in Hiroshima on a business trip when Little Boy was detonated. He was seriously burnt on his left side and spent the night in Hiroshima. He arrived at his home city of Nagasaki on August 8, a day before Fat Man was dropped, and he was exposed to residual radiation while searching for his relatives. He was the first officially recognised survivor of both bombings.[107] Tsutomu Yamaguchi died on January 4, 2010, after a battle with stomach cancer at the age of 93.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2011, 06:13 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

he made it to age 93 after surviving both bombing, hats off to the man.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 08-10-2011, 04:04 PM   #3

Liked 224 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 31

He made it to 93 with cancer, after surviving both nuclear weapons? One strong man.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #4

Yes, god bless the man!
He was the enemy, at the time, in the wrong place in the wrong time, twice!
Yet survived, there must be a reason beyond ! I keep my faith!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 08-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6013 Times on 3149 Posts
Likes Given: 431

that is one hardcore dude!! drop another on me i dare ya!! if two nukes on a guy's head doesnt do the job. he is the baddest mfer on the planet.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...