Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   So you don't appreciate Tango (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/so-you-dont-appreciate-tango-16729/)

Benning Boy 08-10-2009 04:22 AM

So you don't appreciate Tango

Tango tries to liven this pit of depression up, and is mocked wholesale by the brothers that he serves.

I submit that if you chose to mock his top ten hot babes thread, you are compelled to participate in this poll as punishment.

Welcome to the "Bottom 10 Women you Woke Up With After Too Many Dos Equis" Poll.

B*****s.

skullcrusher 08-10-2009 04:33 AM

I "Barbarella'd" that c#&t.

Fwiw, I dig Tango. That cat is platinum and a true American.

CA357 08-10-2009 04:42 AM

I went with Hanoi Jane. She's probably the only one that shaves her armpits. I'd have to put a flag over her face and f*** her for Old Glory.

skullcrusher 08-10-2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 141871)
I went with Hanoi Jane. She's probably the only one that shaves her armpits. I'd have to put a flag over her face and f*** her for Old Glory.

Me too. She was smokin' (hot and literally) in her day. If she weren't such a c-u-&-t, she would go down as one of one of the hottest ever. Her actions speak louder than her long gone hottness, imo. I love the flag idea...make it rough like a grudge eff for sure!

OC357 08-10-2009 05:00 AM

^^you guys are desecrating the flag using it on jane fonda. She deserves nothing more than a plastic bag...

I saw the other thread mentioned but I don't know who most of the names were so I guess there must be something wrong with me ..so I didn't vote on it. I know who everyone is on this poll though and jane fonda is by far the worst hands down in my opinion anyway. ...and the lack of caps in her name is not a typo on my part.

OC

Benning Boy 08-10-2009 05:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh no, boys. Not Jane then. Jane now. No time machines here.

IGETEVEN 08-10-2009 05:11 AM

What's with all the she-males?? :confused:

skullcrusher 08-10-2009 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 141886)
Oh no, boys. Not Jane then. Jane now. No time machines here.

I already voted based on the time machine courtesy mulligan. Elsewise, that is just a cruel and horrific list from top to bottom. My world does not work that way.

Skullcrusher Inn and Training Camp

Benning Boy 08-10-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 141888)
I already voted based on the time machine courtesy mulligan. Elsewise, that is just a cruel and horrific list from top to bottom. My world does not work that way.

Skullcrusher Inn and Training Camp

He offered up a hot babe list. He was readily picked apart by his esteemed peers. None of this poll was meant to be pleasant.

I'm sorry my friend, your vote has been cast. Fonda now, missionary, so you can revel in each jiggling wrinkle of the desolation that once sought out Duran Duran and his orgasm machine.

Feast your eyes and glut your soul.:eek:

skullcrusher 08-10-2009 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 141892)
He offered up a hot babe list. He was readily picked apart by his esteemed peers. None of this poll was meant to be pleasant.

I'm sorry my friend, your vote has been cast. Fonda now, missionary, so you can revel in each jiggling wrinkle of the desolation that once sought out Duran Duran and his orgasm machine.

Feast your eyes and glut your soul.:eek:

I'm officially changing my vote to Kathy Bates. That broad will give it all she's got and win an award doing so. Fonda is one less from now on. So it is written....:p