So I wasn't so popular at the party last night - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > So I wasn't so popular at the party last night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 373 Times on 254 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Remember this, in most social gatherings political and religous topics should not be brought up or discussed. Business conversations should be vague and terse as well. Any attempt to do so by others should be rigoulsy avoided and subject changed. This is what some call unwritten edicut or rules that have been around for a very long time. At a party or most social gatherings you have quite a mix of persons that have quite a broad range of social and political veiws that usually dont align with individual points and views. Bringing up your ponts of views in this type of envoornment is most always going to end up in a social gathering disaster. Dont take this the wrong way, but I hope you have learned to not make this mistake again.