So farking mad - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > So farking mad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

it is unfortunate that stuff like this has happened to so many of us... just goes to show you that some companies don't really get all concerned about things until their almighty dollar is at stake.

-i used to work as a cook in a restaurant. did that for a couple years. restaurants are pretty notorious for treating their people badly. i wasnt aware they could just short you on your check because of a drawer mishap though, not to mention threaten to take MORE of your money just because you didn't want to put up with their BS... that is pretty outrageous...

Old 01-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

No no they aren't going to take any more money my boss said I 'owed' her more than this display...she was mentioning my leaving right there and not giving a two weeks notice.

Listen. **** me over once shame on me. **** me over twice..you can't do it. You aint got a chance because my butt is gone.

Last edited by JiroZero713; 01-21-2009 at 06:34 PM.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #13

haha! well apparently respect is a one way street to her... sounds to me like she OWED you the respect of not taking the 8 dollars out of your paycheck for something that may have very well not been your fault... you didnt get that respect from her, so it sounds pretty even to me...

Old 01-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Well I found out they can do that ****.

It's horse **** though.

What they can do is take just enough to where it's not below minimum wage legally. As long as my minimum wage stuff hasn't been violated they can do that in that situation.

When I'm president that **** is going to stop. So help me god.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
No no they aren't going to take any more money my boss said I 'owed' her more than this display...she was mentioning my leaving right there and not giving a two weeks notice.

Listen. **** me over once shame on me. **** me over twice..you can't do it. You aint got a chance because my butt is gone.
Yeah, you owed her something alright...slap...slap...slap....

9x18=Makarov

Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Would this be an opportunity to mooch off you guys and say send me a round of AR friendly .223 for the Jiro Shooting relief fund?

gahahaha Just playing