So , it begins..! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > So , it begins..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
My own observations see a different side:

Stupidest criminals would be the "Highly addictive drugs" Heroin , crack , coke ,
meth and lets say for conversation sake , Alcohol..!...
The crank-smokers would be a much more energetic and cranky group than the regular potheads, IMO.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

dango Likes This 
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #22

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Someone else remembers him too, I thought he was a figment of my imagination!
No, he really existed. You just have to be older than dirt to remember him, along with Janey, Cowboy Bob, Sammy Terry, and even Captain Kangaroo.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1547

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve666 View Post
No, he really existed. You just have to be older than dirt to remember him, along with Janey, Cowboy Bob, Sammy Terry, and even Captain Kangaroo.
I remember all of those people! Grew up in Shelbyville for my first 15 years!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

dango Likes This 
Old 03-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #24

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
I hope that none of this BS comes to pass in our life time , but then it falls upon our children. In our apathy , "looking the other way" , denial , we've let them push us around for some 40 + years. The Government does not even take us seriously , no accountability . We are a nation divided and in this division , we have become idol . We've fallen for the broken promises and lies too long .

Gullible and they know it ! Like a well conditioned Dawg , we unquestionably follow their lead . The list of lies , what our children and their call to arms ,whom profits by these "pee pour excuses" ..? They have turned the tables on us and we , turn against our own , Americans , All..!

So , my nephew guards opium fields , he would be a hero , but what cause does he serve.? Our children , scattered around the globe , pawns in some demented "Chess game' of profiteers.!
Look upon the world as a chess board and see the strategies..! Any chess player can see , the pawns are lain out in a very strategic way..! To what goal?
A crystal clear plot , at what cost , what end goal..? We are about to make History , what will be said of us..? Radicals , terrorists , can a man even keep faith when everything is questionable.? What do you believe , who can you believe..? What historical epitaph will be written..?

End of rant..........! This is something said by a good friend of mine , surely ,I could not said this so sensibly..! (The un-known patriot)..!
Well said! (A known Patriot)
image-1640274504.jpg  
Old 03-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
As much as those pantywaste politicians must hate the 2nd Amendment, I can't wait to see the carnage when they disarm the bears.
Disarm the bears? When? OH, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
My own observations see a different side:

Stupidest criminals would be the "Highly addictive drugs" Heroin , crack , coke ,
meth and lets say for conversation sake , Alcohol..!

Hemp ain't on my list of to "Die For's". Pharmaceutical uses like in the treatment of cancers , just amazing some of the results with Hemp vs Chemo..! Not to smoke , but to heal..!

Don't really want to find a cure though , do we..?
Trillion dollar business in the "False cure"..!
Just think of all the lost dollars if you could grow the cure yourself..?
^ Bad business..!
Dango, too true. I've seen some amazing (and I think that word is overused, but I digress) results with pain relief applications of marijuana. I have pretty bad back and neck injuries received over the years of hard living (FTA!) and can not wait until I retire to see if they work for me. Heck, they had me on 60mg of morphine a day as well as two heavy duty muscle relaxers after they tried to fix my back last time. Can't take Motrin or anything anymore because they make me bleed now. Those Army docs are nucking futs! They even wrote on my profile "SM allowed to drive POV" but not tacticals! Like a judge would see that and excuse a DUI!!! Now all I take is migraine meds almost daily, just to keep the migraine pain at bay for a little while.

K, enough of the pity party!!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3396 Times on 1908 Posts
Likes Given: 19154

^It would seem the "sins" of the one..! We are all under the eye of the microscope because of the "ONE". I've had doctors hold these "Painkiller Scripts"
over my head like a hunk of meat over a drooling dog..!

Well , you know what , take your "script" and shove it where the sun don't shine.
They think us all .....weak or lowly ..? I don't like control of any kinds , be it pain meds. or my wife.! When you do retire , you WILL be met with the same
scrutiny I have.! Mentally , expect it and if you really need medication , get used to the "GRANDEUR of GOD-HOOD" you will be met with.!

Don't do what I've done , play the game and get the help you deserve..!
"SINS if THE ONE"..!

^...^ Really , 26 years..Eeeek..!