Sniper Ex-Cop - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sniper Ex-Cop

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

What are the facts. He had 3 high powered long range rifles with silencers? Humm? Weapons expert? There is nothing to prove that he was any kind of expert.
Problem is the coward murdered innocent people. Now the Feel good government of California is going to reopen his case. They want to see if he was treated unfairly?
What now every one who feels they have been wronged only needs to kill some one to be heard? And the state of California wants stronger gun control? There is something "Broken" on the West coast.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 288 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 307

So much for responsible journalism. I heard the dishonerable discharge claim on at least two different news station reports on Friday.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

shadecorp Likes This 
Old 02-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #73

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB777 View Post
So much for responsible journalism. I heard the dishonerable discharge claim on at least two different news station reports on Friday.
The MSM is working hard to suppress the fact that ^^THIS^^ guy is a liberal Obama supporting gun contol advocate who seems to think only the military and LEO's should have guns.

Having said that, I do believe he was screwed by a corrupt LAPD after he tried to do the right thing and report abusive excessive force by a fellow officer.

I do not condone his civilian targets BUT when a person has been screwed, the entire appeal process is corrupt, and he has the tools and skill to retaliate... Chances are he will.

Make no mistake, this guy is a stone cold killer who needs to be stopped but their are two sides to every story and the LAPD has no right to expect anyone to accept their version of the truth...IMHO, Chris Dorner is a beast of their own making... And now they get to reap what they sow.

Tack

Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #74

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
No one is excusing Dorners actions...

Simply stating the the corruption and incompetence displayed by LA's finest...

"didn't read the manifesto" Hmm...

Tack
What's your point Tack? So I didn't read the Manifesto. And won't. I don't think I read The Oklahoma City Bomber's (can't remember his name) and didn't read The Unabombers or The Son-of-Sam's either! Why? To what end; what's it going to tell me!? That the author is a psychopathic killer committing premeditated murder because fill-in-the-blank...

That's self-evident. I don't give a hoot about this killer's creative writing except that it may help someone shut him down sooner rather than later.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #75

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Now a million dollar reward from a state that's near bankrupt.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Last edited by Sonic82; 02-10-2013 at 08:02 PM.
shadecorp Likes This 
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #76

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
What's your point Tack? So I didn't read the Manifesto. And won't. I don't think I read The Oklahoma City Bomber's (can't remember his name) and didn't read The Unabombers or The Son-of-Sam's either! Why? To what end; what's it going to tell me!? That the author is a psychopathic killer committing premeditated murder because fill-in-the-blank...

That's self-evident. I don't give a hoot about this killer's creative writing except that it may help someone shut him down sooner rather than later.
My point is that as bad as his actions have been... They do not negate the legitimacy of his reasons to act.

My point is the the LAPD is the most corrupt organization in our country and it appears as though someone effected by their "collateral damage" is in a position to hit back, unlike most of the people they step on.

I'm not praising Dorners actions, especially the targeting of civilians, BUT, given the track record of the LAPD, I am willing to believe that they created this problem... It is the result of their corrupt policy of protecting a dirty cop and firing a whistle blower.

It's very easy to write the guy off as a nut... PTSD... whatever. Personally, I'd like to see his surrender to the CHP and stand trial but that will not happen. The LAPD will kill him onsite to avoid a trial that could further tarnish their reputation.

CAN anyone actually tarnish a turd... ?

Tack
Old 02-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I don't care what his manifest states or what unjustices he (allegedly) had to endure. There is no way his actions can be viewed with any reasonable degree of justification. Everyone who ever had a gripe with government, an employer, a co-worker or any other entity is not free to take similar action. That's not the freedom I believe comes from our constitutional rights.

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will."

Ronald Reagan

locutus Likes This 
Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #78

Liked 1029 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 677

Quote:
Now they are using this to take guns from citizens and violate 4th amendment rights when ever they see fit. Now they are demanding people not arm themselves to protect against an out of control police force that has had at least 2 wrongful shootings over this. California has gone over the edge we need to get the good people out and napalm the rest of the liberal faggots. That whole place is just disgusting homosexuals all over liberals all over gangs, drug cartels. I believe only about 3% of the population needs savings from that disgusting vile filth hole.

What the hell do homosexuals have to do with this?

Last edited by clr8ter; 02-10-2013 at 09:23 PM.
shadecorp Likes This 
Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #79
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
What the hell do homosexuals have to do with this?
????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ronald Reagan

shadecorp Likes This 
Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5934 Times on 3356 Posts
Likes Given: 5484

I'm with Hock on this one. I'm tired of every f**king sh!thead that goes on a killing spree getting sympathy because his fairy Godmother molested him and he's traumatized.:rolleye s:

So maybe he did get effed over by LAPD.

Hey! Suck it up and get over it.

He's not the first cop, or for that matter citizen that got effed by the employer, and he sure as hell won't be the last.

This co**sucker stains the badge of every decent hard working cop.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Closed Thread