Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > smack down on marlinman......or so yall tink;)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #121
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7654 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Iv never picked up a buffalo......shot one w a pellet rifle at a local truck stop one time though. Shot it right in the......vital parts
So you shot somebody for no reason? That's a crime pal. Even if it was "just a pellet rifle".

What a dick.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #122
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Not to be rude but there's no other way to say this.......we're tired of your attention getting tactics. Really.....we are.......
This thread was made bc YOU told us to take the joking insults someplace else. So this is where I put it. Also this thread is older than your seeming to think winds.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #123
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7654 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9865

Quote:
This thread was made bc YOU told us to take the joking insults someplace else. So this is where I put it. Also this thread is older than your seeming to think winds.
HELLOOO!!!! McFly! Is there anybody in there?

I saw this thread when you started it and didn't get involved, figured it wasn't worth my time.

I have thrown down the BS flag. Are you going to ignore it like you usually do?

We are tired of you and your attention getting tactics (this thread is yet another one of those). Answer the questions or shut the hell up and go away.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #124
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1714 Times on 1238 Posts
Likes Given: 1960

Default The rest of the story.......

Could it be......He ran out of soap at the YMCA.........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #125
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6635 Times on 4014 Posts
Likes Given: 7875

Quote:
I am well aware how old this thread is. It keeps getting bumped. Oh, okay, I see I am responsible for this thread.
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #126
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19466 Times on 11059 Posts
Likes Given: 49068

Quote:
well Marlinman, i think as the person who sponsored you as a SM, that i do deserve some answers. and many of the claims and such you have made are just getting outlandish and frankly unbelievable.

like the chainsaw thing in the Random Thoughts thread. a Stihl 665 Log Boss? doesn't exist. remember i do work in a shop that's a full line Stihl dealership and repair facility. i do get to see alot of them and know that saw doesn't exist. the closest thing to a 665 is a 660 Magnum which lists for $1149. so your girlfreinds dad gave you a $1149 chainsaw? i kind of wish i could believe that but i can't.

and as Winds has said, what about the mountain lion for a pet. i know you have told me several times about this as well.

then there was the thing on the truck brakes between you, Cinder and Muliemaster. gee did you forget i have worked on big trucks as well? locking brakes on the front axle? sorry i have been around large trucks with air brakes for close to 30 years and i can honestly say i have never heard that one before. also i have been a certified vehicle and DOT inspecter for many years. so if anyone should have knowledged of that, it should be me. and a lever under the dash to operate them? HUH?

and as Vikingdad pointed out about the 22lr/22Mag. cylinder thingy? we pointed out the reasons why that just didn't make any sense at all and i even asked for proof or a link to pictures of such. none have been forthcoming.....

you have also made claims to me that Ruger is going to produse a rifle that you made, the 7mm Hammerhead, but so far i can't find any proof of it in their website?

you have made some claims that i feel if based on your lack of honesty and you can't provide proof and facts to counter them to our satisfaction an come out clean on this, then i, myself owe the many members here an apology for sponsoring you as a SM

if you can disprove all of this i will myself issue a huge public apology to you right here on the forum.

we are waiting.
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #127

Liked 26 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 1

****. I just stepped in something.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #128
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2693 Times on 1583 Posts
Likes Given: 16621

Auuh..! And so thee beauty of thee flawed humanity pokes it lovely head....! Wow , so's I have becometh a Philosophizer..?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #129

Liked 257 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I'm with other folks on this thread. Half the stuff you post is complete and utter BS.

You still haven't forgot about how you told me you were in Baghdad in 2010 knocking down buildings with tanks and crap, have you?

Or the unit ... 1/3 Specialty Platoon? I love how when some retard faker wants to sound high speed, they put the word "special" on stuff.

Sorry, nobody was rolling around in 2010 Baghdad in tanks, especially marines.

Or how when asked for your MOS, the one you gave doesn't exist.

Whenever someone busts out the gaping holes in your story, you leave a thread and never come back. You're a giant liar, bro.

People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #130
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19466 Times on 11059 Posts
Likes Given: 49068

Jared, this thread was created just for you. you are allowed to respond and disprove any claims made.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ever-known-pathological-liar-82948/

Closed Thread