smack down on marlinman......or so yall tink;) - Page 12
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > smack down on marlinman......or so yall tink;)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 PM   #111
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8514 Times on 4929 Posts
Likes Given: 11063

OK Marlin. I normally wouldn't reply to such an obvious plea for attention as you have made in creating this thread as it is just the pathetic Narcissistic pleas of a basement dwelling internet troll. You asked for some smackdown I figure to bring it.
You still have not responded with any level of believable explanation about your refusal to post a picture of your fabled Warbird. At this point I am so skeptical of its existence that just a simple picture you found on the internet would not be sufficient. You will have to provide pictures with your computer screen in the background showing this thread in the picture, just to prove that the picture is of a rifle you have in your possession.

Also, I'm sure you remember when I called you out on it in the Random Thoughts thread. Post #19947 to be exact. You went on to claim that it would be "illegal" to post pics, yet you couldn't provide any proof of that (like a specific law that it would be violating- any of which would be a violation of the First Amendment by the way). You also claimed "The legal reasons is because of the shops insurance rating I can't post a pic of ANY gun I build that falls under class two sniper quality." This is total BS too, as your insurance company (you later stated that to be ArmsCare) does not have any such prohibition for any of their clients (I called and asked them).

You also claimed that somebody stole a rifle from your truck when it was parked in the Wal-mart parking lot because of pics that were posted on Facebook. Now that has to be one of the stupidest claims you have made. Ooops, I retract that. You have made some really stupid claims, so I will just say it is one of the stupidest claims I have ever heard. Do I really need to go into why this is so stupid?

Oh, and then the claims in the "Rifle help" thread. A 22LR/22WMR convertible that consisted of a device that was like a speed loader and basically "sleeved" the cylinder to make up for the minute differences in chamber size between the two? Come on man! Utter and total BS.

So, I'm calling you out- again. In a thread you yourself created for the purpose. If you are going to persist in the charade that you can't post pictures of the Warbird then you can send the pictures in a PM (with provable date markers in them) to, say, C3 or another mod who can confirm the rifle for what it is and confirm its authenticity to the rest of us for what it is. Oh, and confirm that it is indeed custom made by you, not some off-the-shelf rifle ordered from Lazzeroni or one of the other manufacturers who do make them.

I will dispense from questioning your service record, as I have not served and do not have personal knowledge of the many discrepancies in your claims as to your service. (Though from what some Marines tell me they are pretty wild- and lack any specifics that would verify your claims). I'll leave it to a Marine to call you on that.

If I am wrong, I will apologize.

Let's dance.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #112
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21724 Times on 12314 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Buying a mossberg atr 100 30-06 was one of em though.....it just kicked to hard for your old and bent self huh
well it's a fact of life, if we live long enough, we all get old.

don't ever confuse the fact of me being old makes me incapable of doing things.

underestimating people is usually an error of youth.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #113
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7343 Times on 4419 Posts
Likes Given: 9064

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i have a few regrets in my life, but that wasn't one of them.
No, because I haven't made you regret it yet. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
OK Marlin. I normally wouldn't reply to such an obvious plea for attention............
Vikingdad, let me just say "hook, line and sinker". I'm waiting to see pictures of the mountain lion he keeps as a pet. And his "roman nosed pit bull" and "black mouthed cur".
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #114
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3307 Times on 1862 Posts
Likes Given: 18898

Marlinman , I'm your Father,,! KEEEHHH...Huuuuuhhh...Keeeeeh ..Huuuuuhh..! <--Thee Darth Vader Thing !
Old 02-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #115
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3307 Times on 1862 Posts
Likes Given: 18898

Quote:
Buying a mossberg atr 100 30-06 was one of em though.....it just kicked to hard for your old and bent self huh
Well , My "OLD and BENT SELF" just spent 30 min. with my "Uchigatana" and shot 20 rnds. of 405 gn. 45-70 and I guess it's time for some "WARM MILK' and a nap..!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #116
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21724 Times on 12314 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Well , My "OLD and BENT SELF" just spent 30 min. with my "Uchigatana" and shot 20 rnds. of 405 gn. 45-70 and I guess it's time for some "WARM MILK' and a nap..!
well you know the old joke about the old bull and the young bull....

nevermind, that would have to go to the Bunker!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #117
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Quote:
Kinda funny how people will insult me jokingly in other threads but when I make a thread for this purpose no one will step up. Its all in good fun folks. Step up one and all.
Man, you still sucking air.......

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #118

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post

Man, you still sucking air.......
Yep I am

Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #119
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Politically correct.......

Quote:
Inside jokes for my friemds on here.
Frienamys.........With friends like us you don't wan't us as enemys....... Or as my aunt used to say...." you never know who your enema's are''..........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Last edited by willshoum; 02-03-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spielling.....
People Like This 
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #120
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7343 Times on 4419 Posts
Likes Given: 9064

Quote:
Kinda funny how people will insult me jokingly in other threads but when I make a thread for this purpose no one will step up. Its all in good fun folks. Step up one and all.
Not to be rude but there's no other way to say this.......we're tired of your attention getting tactics. Really.....we are.......
People Like This 
Closed Thread