Skyline
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Skyline

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 02:53 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5675 Times on 2963 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default Skyline

went to see this POS today. wasted money and time. seen better movies on scifi when they doing things like sharktapus....

the only thing interesting was the premise which is why i went. acting was horrid. aliens invade. you kinda never find anything out about em other than they need human brains for some reason. they arent space zombies btw that woulda been cool. one of the characters keeps getting dosed by alien space rays and slowly mutates so when the aliens finally yank his heaad off suck out his brain in a rather lame scene he has a red brain instead of the alien sucked blue brain. when they stick his red brain in a alien body he takes it over and tries to rescue his pregger GF. this is where the movie ends. you have no clue whether he saves heer or not. you dont know what the aliens are or why they need human brains or whether the humans finally win or lose.

total POS.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2010, 04:17 AM   #2
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
went to see this POS today. wasted money and time. seen better movies on scifi when they doing things like sharktapus....

the only thing interesting was the premise which is why i went. acting was horrid. aliens invade. you kinda never find anything out about em other than they need human brains for some reason. they arent space zombies btw that woulda been cool. one of the characters keeps getting dosed by alien space rays and slowly mutates so when the aliens finally yank his heaad off suck out his brain in a rather lame scene he has a red brain instead of the alien sucked blue brain. when they stick his red brain in a alien body he takes it over and tries to rescue his pregger GF. this is where the movie ends. you have no clue whether he saves heer or not. you dont know what the aliens are or why they need human brains or whether the humans finally win or lose.

total POS.
What a waste of time and money! The wait it ended, reminded me of another movie coming out. Glad I went to the early showing and not wasted the going rate and only waste $7.25 for the show!

What the crap, they blow the alien craft with a nuke and the it slowly rebuilts itself. The creatures being hatched had the human brain in them.

I gave this movie a D rating on yahoo movies, the best scenes were the aerial dog fights, military attacking the creatures and the creatures attacking.

At the end of the movie, they should some still pictures of the creature protecting his GF!

Old 11-13-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I had no intention of seeing it. Now, I don't want to see it even more.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I had no intention of seeing it. Now, I don't want to see it even more.
I'm with CA357!

Old 11-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5675 Times on 2963 Posts
Likes Given: 375

its one of those movies you wish you could pay another 7$ to have the memory of it scraped out of your mind.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #6

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Damn, that was one of the only movies comming out I thought I might enjoy!

Guess I'll just drag out my DVD of "War of the Worlds" (the original)

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-13-2010, 11:30 PM   #7
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1908 Times on 1103 Posts
Likes Given: 3902

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
its one of those movies you wish you could pay another 7$ to have the memory of it scraped out of your mind.
Not just memory; but, the 2 hours wasted 20 minutes prior and 100 minutes of watching that crap.