Sir Ivan Remakes Live for Today
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sir Ivan Remakes Live for Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sir Ivan Remakes Live for Today

Getting a little tired of remakes, its an incredibly lazy trend that is gradually degrading the quality of original output. Whilst i realize this is the guy who dipped his brush very much in donners pallet for superman returns, Singer is at his best being presented with nothing to bog down the expectations. If you go to the cinema with a previous frame of reference for the source material, your going to divide the audience. That's why in my opinion The Usual Suspects and Apt Pupil were films of genuine originality and impact.

In my opinion the original is actually the best take on the Live for Today legend out there, it doesn't need to be re-made, its a classic. There are too many remakes of good music happening now - its just getting a bit stupid.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 471 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I like it.
People look at me strange when I wear my cape. To each their own.
Whilst the original is far superior, I find Sir Ivan's version much more danceable. Better for the club scene.

Old 08-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Striking resemblance to our very own Scube?