Simmons in Birmingham AL
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Simmons in Birmingham AL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 11:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Simmons in Birmingham AL

Simmons has some Muzzle loaders, that they purchased from an estate, priced at $99.00. They are previously owned but Most of them have never even had a cap popped on them. They had some traditional side locks and some inlines.
I bought a Cabela's Sporterized Hawken in .50 cal for $99.00
Catalog price is $399.00. WOOOHOOOOO

The bad news is this is a local only store. No web site.

So if you are in Birmingham you might want to drop in at Simmons.
Simmons Sporting Goods
2001 2nd Ave N
Bessemer, AL 35020
Phone: (205) 425-4720

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-23-2007, 12:42 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Can a muzzle loader be shipped straight to someones house without an FFL? I may be interested.

I'm pretty sure it is legal, I had a C&B revolver shipped to me without neither party holding an FFL.

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Last edited by BLS33; 09-23-2007 at 12:45 AM.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:31 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Okay well I'm pretty sure a muzzleloader can be shipped right to someones home without an FFL, I would buy a traditional at $99 in a heartbeat, you think he would be willing to ship?

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Old 09-24-2007, 12:59 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Can't hurt to call and ask. They seem to be pretty good people all around. I know one of them posts on THR and ALADan.