Sillynoise here we come!
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Sillynoise here we come!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default Sillynoise here we come!

Hello Illinois!!!!
Immigrants are continuing to boycott Arizona by the thousands, showing their outrage with Arizona 's controversial new SB-1070 law by moving elsewhere.

In the small town of Guadalupe , AZ, south of Phoenix , Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his stolen car with his stolen belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter, "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers, who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the state hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter that he and his family are moving to Illinois, a Democratic state with high taxes where hard working people will support him and his family with dignity!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8798 Times on 5253 Posts
Likes Given: 11665

Is this a joke?

Old 09-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #3
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Is this a joke?
could be...

I suppose it WOULD be funny...if it wasnt so damn true!

Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Hello Illinois!!!!
Immigrants are continuing to boycott Arizona by the thousands, showing their outrage with Arizona 's controversial new SB-1070 law by moving elsewhere.

Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter, "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"
That sounds like a win for Arizona to me. ALL states should do this.

Also, If you enter this country ILLEGALLY, you ARE a CRIMINAL!!!

Old 09-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #5

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Hello Illinois!!!!

In the small town of Guadalupe , AZ, south of Phoenix , Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his stolen car with his stolen belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter, "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers, who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the state hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter that he and his family are moving to Illinois, a Democratic state with high taxes where hard working people will support him and his family with dignity!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?
That is so sad it's FUNNY.

No joke, a few years back my daughter was riding the bus home with a friend who lived in apartment close by that had an I door pool.

I'd swing by after work to pick her up from her friend home and strongly suspected they may be illegals.

A few week later my Company landed a 6 mil remodel contract for the same complex and the vacant unit we used for some "expiatory demo" was the same unit my daughters friend had lived in.

I asked my daughter if her friends parents had bought a house becUse they were no longer there. The answer was no, they had moved back to CA because her dad needed an operation and WA would not pay for it but CA would.

Now WA is not exactly a conservative bastion but this highlight my comments in other threads about "incentivized migration".

We continue to see business and producers leaving Blue states and an inverse flux of illegals looking for Government support flocking to them.

I'm considering Texas or Idaho myself.

Tack

Old 09-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #6
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
That is so sad it's FUNNY.

No joke, a few years back my daughter was riding the bus home with a friend who lived in apartment close by that had an I door pool.

I'd swing by after work to pick her up from her friend home and strongly suspected they may be illegals.

A few week later my Company landed a 6 mil remodel contract for the same complex and the vacant unit we used for some "expiatory demo" was the same unit my daughters friend had lived in.

I asked my daughter if her friends parents had bought a house becUse they were no longer there. The answer was no, they had moved back to CA because her dad needed an operation and WA would not pay for it but CA would.

Now WA is not exactly a conservative bastion but this highlight my comments in other threads about "incentivized migration".

We continue to see business and producers leaving Blue states and an inverse flux of illegals looking for Government support flocking to them.

I'm considering Texas or Idaho myself.

Tack
IN is a free state...we are also working on some harsh legislation for those that hire, aid or abed illegals.

My years in the trades taught me a LOT about illegals and their ways...prolly best to NOT get me started.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #7

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
IN is a free state...we are also working on some harsh legislation for those that hire, aid or abed illegals.

My years in the trades taught me a LOT about illegals and their ways...prolly best to NOT get me started.
I hear you...been Managing commercial construction contracts for about 10 years now and I can't recall EVER getting a Concrete, Landscape, or Drywall crew that spoke English.

Contractually, it's the sub-contractors responsibility to be in compliance so there is not much a GC can do about it.

Tack

Old 09-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

Great so in other words Illinois is going to flooded by more illegals???? Time for this tax payer to find a new state

Newest Threads