Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Silly Pleasures (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/silly-pleasures-39384/)

JonM 03-06-2011 04:49 PM

Silly Pleasures

i know everyone has at least one silly thing they really enjoy to the annoyance of others around them. what is your silly pleasure??

i enjoy watching spongebob squarepants much to the annoyance of my wife...

dog2000tj 03-06-2011 04:53 PM

I prefer to watch cartoons and animated movies to regular tv shows and films most times ;)

Dillinger 03-06-2011 05:17 PM

I watch movies over and over again, sometimes days in a row, much to the wonderment of Household 6.

She'll come home and say "watching movie of the moment, again?" and laughs.

Shihan 03-06-2011 05:25 PM

Silly Pleasures, does a Fleshlight count as silly.:eek::D

JonM 03-06-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 458726)
Silly Pleasures, does a Fleshlight count as silly.:eek::D

yes it does lol

skullcrusher 03-06-2011 06:45 PM

I pretty much don't do anything unless it annoys someone. I like to call it my destiny and purpose of existence.

Poink88 03-06-2011 07:44 PM

There are a few movies that I don't tire watching too and I also love watching cartoons...be it Justice League, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemy, Phineas & Ferb, etc. :D

It doesn't look too silly since I have kids I can use as excuse. LOL :cool:

BTW, is cleaning a gun you just cleaned 5 times since it was last fired considered silly?

Sniper03 03-06-2011 07:55 PM

to me it is my wife making a note that I have rented and watched Enemy at the Gate probably at least 4 or 5 times. I enjoy movies that have a significant reference to anything involving history. I am going to buy me a personal copy of the movie as soon as I find someone that has a good CD for sale. Have been looking on line but you never know if you get them if they have been damaged or not. Just watched a Sniper documentary of the History Channel today that was fantastic. And since I have had the pleasure of being at a sniper observer school that my prized military sniper Carlos Hathcock came to visit. I always enjoy watching and hearing about his ops! Check out the History Channel. Great show on all elements of weapons and military as well as LE Sniper Ops. If anyone has an extra copy of Enemy at the Gates pm me.

skullcrusher 03-06-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poink88 (Post 458783)
There are a few movies that I don't tire watching too and I also love watching cartoons...be it Justice League, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemy, Phineas & Ferb, etc. :D

It doesn't look too silly since I have kids I can use as excuse. LOL :cool:

BTW, is cleaning a gun you just cleaned 5 times since it was last fired considered silly?

No, that would be called 'obsessive'.

P&F rocks!

AusLach 03-06-2011 09:33 PM

Funny this thread should come up actually, my avatar is a cartoon I used to watch as a kid. I saw it come on TV the other day and just had to sit down and watch it, I laughed til it hurt :p