Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Silent Bob-too fat to fly (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/silent-bob-too-fat-fly-23403/)

skullcrusher 02-14-2010 06:28 PM

Silent Bob-too fat to fly

This is hilarious. He agrees that he is fat, but not THERE yet. LMAO.

Kevin Smith Kicked Off Southwest Flight for Being Too Fat | PopEater.com

One question. Why is Kevin Smith flying Southwest?

user4 02-14-2010 06:37 PM

Guess I aint flying SW

Highpower 02-14-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 230354)
This is hilarious. He agrees that he is fat, but not THERE yet. LMAO.

Kevin Smith Kicked Off Southwest Flight for Being Too Fat | PopEater.com

One question. Why is Kevin Smith flying Southwest?

Here is one opinion as to why.....

cpttango30 02-14-2010 07:55 PM

It is not nice to make fun of us fat people.

SigGambler 02-14-2010 08:57 PM

That's pretty bad if you need a Airline to inform you of how fat you are! I have a feeling that he is beyond fat and into the morbidly obese range!

Gatekeeper 02-14-2010 09:10 PM

http://www.tgdaily.com/sites/default...evinsmith2.jpg

Kevin Smith is a heavy guy, but not that fat. He doesn't need a forklift to get him on the plane or anything:rolleyes:

lonyaeger 02-14-2010 09:15 PM

Tell ya what, with American and the others charging for luggage, pillows, and blankets now, I'm still gonna fly SW whenever I can!

AcidFlashGordon 02-14-2010 09:21 PM

I understand his ire. But I've got no idea what the thread title has to do with the director, whom I've never heard of.

lonyaeger 02-14-2010 09:27 PM

He plays "Silent Bob" in a movie or two and is also a director.

canebrake 02-14-2010 09:42 PM

Silent Bob had a comment, ".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................."