Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sickening

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 04:10 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I've got a suggestion for this douchebag tool. Lay off the 40s and smoking crack until after the awards show next time. Then maybe he won't make a total a**hole out of himself. From what I've heard on the news programs, they're ALL basically calling him a tool and an a**hole. Serves the self-centered dick right....

Old 09-15-2009, 04:14 AM   #32

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Kanye West hates white people.

He was responsible for Hurricane Katrina.

And if anyone saw either Taylor's or Beyonce's videos, they didn't see them on MTV, since they quit playing videos in 1988.

Suck a **** ** *** ****, Kanye West.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:08 AM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
And if anyone saw either Taylor's or Beyonce's videos, they didn't see them on MTV, since they quit playing videos in 1988.
I was going to say something along those lines...

MUSIC television has long since ceased to air music. Instead, its noise. Rhythmic noise.

As someone said in an earlier post, these posers are nothing more than showmen/women. They look good in flashy clothes. They can dance. And that is where the talent ends. That is also where their desire to actually create music ends. They want to create a bankroll. And for those of you who don't know, a large majority of the 'artists' (and I use that term VERY loosely) don't even write their own music. Someone else writes it for them. They're just the performing monkeys......

Whereas musicians such as myself are filling the stereotypical 'starving musician' role, where we actually perform real music, understand what the little black dots on the page mean....but, we dont all look good in a tight pair of $500.00 designer jeans. (if I had $500.00 to spend on a pair of designer jeans, that sounds like a good down payment on an AR.....)

It is for this reason that I no longer watch television. It is for this reason that I only listen to the radio when it is in someone else's control (at work, in someone's car, Docs office, etc).

Music is a dying art....

Old 09-15-2009, 07:16 AM   #34

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinger View Post
i didn't watch the awards, i never watch any awards show, but i heard about this on the radio this morning on the way in and those guys were giving to kayne in a big way. If he was listening this morning, he is probably killing himself... Lol

kayne has no talent. What he has, is a very expensive drum machine that he strings words that rhyme together over the top of a background beat. Not exactly cutting edge there...

This is not the first time he has flipped out at an awards show. He did the same thing at some awards show in europe when he didn't win, and he did it like 3 years ago at the mtv awards when he didn't win.

The guy is a professional crybaby and needs to have tango kick him in the junk.

While i don't like beyonce' - i have to say it was quite classy that she invited taylor swift out at the end of the show when b won the best video category and gave her some time on stage to make up for what kayne did. That was quite cool in my opinion....

Hopefully jay-z, beyonce's husband, gives kayne a little dose of what he gave chris brown after the rihanna episode...

Jd

+ 1 1 1 1 1!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #35

Liked 32 Times on 27 Posts

More and more I am starting to like Indie music. These men and women are doing what they love and have a passion for. They don't do it for the money to do it because they love music and want to play. Transfer is my cousins band, he has been playing music since he was old enough to hold an instrument. He knew from the time we were around 6 or 7 that he was going to make music. These are the folks we need to support not the mainstream musical monkeys out there now.

My fav is Transfer.

Last edited by cpttango30; 09-15-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:43 AM   #36

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples.32 View Post
Sorry, I may be young, but he is still a very crappy singer. I play guitar I have been around music my entire life and I understand when someone sings something badly I understand when the guitar is off the drums are off the bass is off the piano is off the person that mixed it messed up. He happens to be a very bad singer with a bad attitude. His music means nothing to HIM which is by far the biggest disgrace. This is why older people like older music. When they sang songs THEY MEANT WHAT THEY WERE SINGING! That is how it is supposed to be. You can tell when he is singing that they are just lyrics written on a piece pf paper. They are just words that he or his writers think will appeal to this generation and for the most part they do, which is terrible seeing as how all of them are about hoes drugs money partying clubs and on occasion false love and breakups.
I know exactly what you mean. I play keyboards (have a Hammond B-3 Spinet Organ that my parents bought back in 1958) and bass guitar. I've written music which is more than you can say for these new "talkers". If you gave them an empty score sheet, they'd look at you like you handed them a cold turd because they couldn't write (or read) music to save their lives. I can't call someone who doesn't sing an artist or even a singer/musician because they're not any of those. They talk over music someone else wrote.