Sickening - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sickening

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I think the whole thing was racist.
Had taylor been a black singer, Kanye would not have had a problem with it.
May as well call it what it is....totally racist!!

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 09-14-2009, 01:45 PM   #12

Fish Sticks! Who doesn't like Fish sticks. That man is a genius, the voice of a generation. I hate Kanye West. Racist though, no. He didn't call any one cracker.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #13

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meek View Post
Fish Sticks! Who doesn't like Fish sticks. That man is a genius, the voice of a generation. I hate Kanye West. Racist though, no. He didn't call any one cracker.
Please expand on your thoughts for us old out of touch geezers.

the voice of a generation? OMG no wonder why this world is in such danger. That is just what we need a bunch of raciest inbreed douche bags.

I see the movie idiocracy comming true more and more every day. Good Lord what is this world coming to.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #14

Liked 1291 Times on 763 Posts
Likes Given: 403

Fishsticks (South Park) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The fishsticks reference is to a hilarious South Park episode mocking him. Basically throughout the episode they call him a gay fish because he puts fishsticks in his mouth and he doesn't get the joke. It's a lame joke but thats the point and it makes it that much more funny.

He is talented musically, its just to bad that talent was wasted on such a moron.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by Yunus; 09-14-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sorry, I may be young, but he is still a very crappy singer. I play guitar I have been around music my entire life and I understand when someone sings something badly I understand when the guitar is off the drums are off the bass is off the piano is off the person that mixed it messed up. He happens to be a very bad singer with a bad attitude. His music means nothing to HIM which is by far the biggest disgrace. This is why older people like older music. When they sang songs THEY MEANT WHAT THEY WERE SINGING! That is how it is supposed to be. You can tell when he is singing that they are just lyrics written on a piece pf paper. They are just words that he or his writers think will appeal to this generation and for the most part they do, which is terrible seeing as how all of them are about hoes drugs money partying clubs and on occasion false love and breakups.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #16

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
Fishsticks (South Park) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The fishsticks reference is to a hilarious South Park episode mocking him. Basically throughout the episode they call him a gay fish because he puts fishsticks in his mouth and he doesn't get the joke. It's a lame joke but thats the point and it makes it that much more funny.

He is talented musically, its just to bad that talent was wasted on such a moron.
One of the greatest South Park episodes ever made.

south-park-kanye-1.jpg
south-park-kanye-3.jpg

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 09-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #17

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

thank you I will watch it tonight when I get home.

No Youtube at work. Although I do have the nonfiltered browser I can use HEHEHEHEHE.....

Old 09-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #18

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3482 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I didn't watch the awards, I never watch any awards show, but I heard about this on the radio this morning on the way in and those guys were GIVING to Kayne in a big way. If he was listening this morning, he is probably killing himself... LOL

Kayne has no talent. What he has, is a very expensive drum machine that he strings words that rhyme together over the top of a background beat. Not exactly cutting edge there...

This is not the first time he has flipped out at an awards show. He did the same thing at some awards show in Europe when he didn't win, and he did it like 3 years ago at the MTV Awards when he didn't win.

The guy is a professional crybaby and needs to have Tango kick him in the junk.

While I don't like Beyonce' - I have to say it was quite classy that she invited Taylor Swift out at the end of the show when B won the best video category and gave her some time on stage to make up for what Kayne did. That was quite cool in my opinion....

Hopefully Jay-Z, Beyonce's husband, gives Kayne a little dose of what he gave Chris Brown after the Rihanna episode...

JD

Old 09-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #19

Liked 1291 Times on 763 Posts
Likes Given: 403

I love the internet

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I saw that on Fox this morning , then they showed a clip of obamas speech here Joe Wilson said you lie but dubbed in what West said . It went perfect with obama , pelosi & biden's expressions .

Any gun owner that voted for obama is a gun owner I don't trust with a gun !