Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sick people on a Sick Planet..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2840 Times on 1645 Posts
Likes Given: 16918

Default Sick people on a Sick Planet..!

Chardon , Ohio:

T J Lane an 18 year old was sentenced to three life sentences after killing three teen-agers , (Daniel , Parmertor - Demetrius , Hewlin) both 16 and (Russell , King Jr.) ,18 with a 22 cal gun ! During sentencing , He wore a T-shirt that said "KILLER" and turned to the parents of Parmertor and said , "I masterbate to the Memory" of killing them , then casually flipped the "Bird"
with a deep grin..! When asked why he killed them he said "I don't know"..!WTFRAK.......?

And they want to render us helpless..? I think not..!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1784 Times on 1168 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

Too bad, as they were leading him outside to the paddy wagon, he didn't stop a 168 grain Matchking to the brain pan

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 326 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Chardon , Ohio:

T J Lane an 18 year old was sentenced to three life sentences after killing three teen-agers , (Daniel , Parmertor - Demetrius , Hewlin) both 16 and (Russell , King Jr.) ,18 with a 22 cal gun ! During sentencing , He wore a T-shirt that said "KILLER" and turned to the parents of Parmertor and said , "I masterbate to the Memory" of killing them , then casually flipped the "Bird"
with a deep grin..! When asked why he killed them he said "I don't know"..!WTFRAK.......?

And they want to render us helpless..? I think not..!
I saw this today. I live in Ohio. Where did you read the story? I did not hear about the comments he made. Can you get me a link? Thanks and yes, it is a sick planet.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
dango Likes This 
Old 03-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Here's what's probably going to happen.

He's either going to do that to someone in prison, and end up with a shank in his neck, or he is going to be the guy that breaks down and cries himself to sleep the first night. Which will probably result in him getting his ass whooped numerous time cause he's a wus.

Also, killing kids/teens is usually looked down upon even in prison, so if someone finds out, he's in for a world of hurt.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 03-19-2013 at 10:24 PM.
People Like This 
Old 03-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7330

On the bright side, once he gets to prison he will already be well known. I would be willing to bet he will be dead within 5 years. If it had been my kid that this effed up little b!tch had killed, I would make a few new pen pals. Hopefully ones that live on his cell block!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2646 Times on 1541 Posts
Likes Given: 1174

After he gets a few years under his belt, he will find religion, get his degree, get married and have kids, and weep.

When all is said and done, his sentence will be commuted to only 1 1/2 lifes.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

dango Likes This 
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabexx View Post
I saw this today. I live in Ohio. Where did you read the story? I did not hear about the comments he made. Can you get me a link? Thanks and yes, it is a sick planet.
DA5499DGO%40news.ap.org>&ps=931 <--That's where I saw this..!

Old 03-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
On the bright side, once he gets to prison he will already be well known. I would be willing to bet he will be dead within 5 years. If it had been my kid that this effed up little b!tch had killed, I would make a few new pen pals. Hopefully ones that live on his cell block!
Sort a like Jeffery Dolmer..! Eeeek..! Sick , sick FRAKIN SICK..!

Old 03-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Certain cases move me in certain ways..! This kid should live to be 300 years old and suffer every day..! Death is easy , Life can be very , very cruel..!

Old 03-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 326 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 149

Proving that a .22 LR bullet CAN BE DEADLY. Do not underestimate firearms and their capabilities. Be safe out there

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...
People Like This