Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sick people on a Sick Planet..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sick-people-sick-planet-86954/)

dango 03-19-2013 10:13 PM

Sick people on a Sick Planet..!

Chardon , Ohio:

T J Lane an 18 year old was sentenced to three life sentences after killing three teen-agers , (Daniel , Parmertor - Demetrius , Hewlin) both 16 and (Russell , King Jr.) ,18 with a 22 cal gun ! During sentencing , He wore a T-shirt that said "KILLER" and turned to the parents of Parmertor and said , "I masterbate to the Memory" of killing them , then casually flipped the "Bird"
with a deep grin..! When asked why he killed them he said "I don't know"..!WTFRAK.......?

And they want to render us helpless..? I think not..! :mad:

DFlynt 03-19-2013 10:17 PM

Too bad, as they were leading him outside to the paddy wagon, he didn't stop a 168 grain Matchking to the brain pan

molonlabexx 03-19-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1182821)
Chardon , Ohio:

T J Lane an 18 year old was sentenced to three life sentences after killing three teen-agers , (Daniel , Parmertor - Demetrius , Hewlin) both 16 and (Russell , King Jr.) ,18 with a 22 cal gun ! During sentencing , He wore a T-shirt that said "KILLER" and turned to the parents of Parmertor and said , "I masterbate to the Memory" of killing them , then casually flipped the "Bird"
with a deep grin..! When asked why he killed them he said "I don't know"..!WTFRAK.......?

And they want to render us helpless..? I think not..! :mad:

I saw this today. I live in Ohio. Where did you read the story? I did not hear about the comments he made. Can you get me a link? Thanks and yes, it is a sick planet.

texaswoodworker 03-19-2013 10:21 PM

Here's what's probably going to happen.

He's either going to do that to someone in prison, and end up with a shank in his neck, or he is going to be the guy that breaks down and cries himself to sleep the first night. Which will probably result in him getting his ass whooped numerous time cause he's a wus.

Also, killing kids/teens is usually looked down upon even in prison, so if someone finds out, he's in for a world of hurt.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

kfox75 03-19-2013 10:22 PM

On the bright side, once he gets to prison he will already be well known. I would be willing to bet he will be dead within 5 years. If it had been my kid that this effed up little b!tch had killed, I would make a few new pen pals. Hopefully ones that live on his cell block!

danf_fl 03-19-2013 10:29 PM

After he gets a few years under his belt, he will find religion, get his degree, get married and have kids, and weep.

When all is said and done, his sentence will be commuted to only 1 1/2 lifes.

dango 03-19-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by molonlabexx (Post 1182828)
I saw this today. I live in Ohio. Where did you read the story? I did not hear about the comments he made. Can you get me a link? Thanks and yes, it is a sick planet.

DA5499DGO%40news.ap.org>&ps=931 <--That's where I saw this..!

dango 03-19-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfox75 (Post 1182835)
On the bright side, once he gets to prison he will already be well known. I would be willing to bet he will be dead within 5 years. If it had been my kid that this effed up little b!tch had killed, I would make a few new pen pals. Hopefully ones that live on his cell block!

Sort a like Jeffery Dolmer..! Eeeek..! Sick , sick FRAKIN SICK..! :mad:

dango 03-19-2013 10:43 PM

Certain cases move me in certain ways..! This kid should live to be 300 years old and suffer every day..! :mad:Death is easy , Life can be very , very cruel..!

molonlabexx 03-19-2013 10:45 PM

Proving that a .22 LR bullet CAN BE DEADLY. Do not underestimate firearms and their capabilities. Be safe out there