Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sick Individuals..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 832 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 68

2-8 years! Are you freakin kidding me? Those to need to be tortured just as they tortured this poor child and then strung up from the nearest tree. If all they get is 2-8 years then our justice system is a sham. The DA needs to grow a pair and do his damn job!

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
People Like This 
Old 01-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1771 Times on 1159 Posts
Likes Given: 1362

I'm thinking, kneel them down on the steps of the courthouse and then a .45 round to the back of the head and then adopt the baby out to a loving family.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-31-2013, 05:13 PM   #33

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Short rope and a long drop.

I cannot fathom hurting a child, much less an infant, MUCH LESS your OWN infant. My boy is a year old, and yes he was difficult on some nights and days when I was drained out from work and such, but hitting or harming him NEVER entered my mind. Not for one second. They show all new parents the "Don't Shake Jake" video these days, and it's so very important for people to realize that it's OK to set the little one down for a half hour and let them shout til you're calmed down.

But what these people did wasn't even spur-of-the-moment abuse like you see in shaken baby cases. It was prolonged and intentional torture. Burning an infant with a *&%(ing cigarette? 12 broken ribs sounds like they stomped on the poor child. "Oh, I blacked out..." is a nice, convenient story that reeks of "The Devil made me do it! Pity the poor victim, woe is me!" Sick cowards like this never own up and just say "I'm a waste of skin and oxygen, please put me down like the rabid mutt I am."

I just makes you tremble with rage.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:33 PM   #34

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Stories like this really get my blood pressure up. Do you know just how hard it is to break a bone on a person that really has no bones?!?!?!?!! Little babies bones are really more than cartilage. I've had Drs tell me that thy can be bent a good bit due to this. So the trauma involved to cause them to break has to be much more than some might think. There was a case in south ky several years ago where a 3-4 month old was beat to the point of death then placed in a dryer. Several broken bones and burns. After seeing the news story I literally could not sleep. It bothered me so much, I couldn't get the mental pictures out of my head. Mostly the really cool new and interesting ways I"d of loved to inflict on the abuser. And thinking of the sound of a new child a situation like this . My youngest son was just a baby himself. I think that was what made it worse. I mean, sure I'll wager every parent of a newborn gets pretty damn frustrated when you can't find the magic spell that will get your child to stop screaming sometimes. But I just can't see how you get from Oh good lord will this child just stop crying to hey!, I think smacking, punching and breaking a few bones sure as hell should fix it.

There is no punishment that is bad enough for people like that. Kill them and the suffering is over And sooner or later you'll run out of places to use a ball peen hammer and a pair of pliers on the sick f***s. The closest thing to justice is what happens to people like this in prisons. They should have to wear a sign and spend all their time in gen pop in an unlocked cell. Just step in before they kill them, don't want them getting off easy. There is a twisted honor among prison inmates. They do not take well to people that hurt children.

I think what bothers me most is the idea that someone can actually get me that mad. It really flies in the face ofmy faith but I just can't help how I feel about it. Children do not ask to come here. People do it for as many reasons as their are people. A parent owes their child a good shot at being a grown person able that can have a positive impact on society. I am sure I made a lot of mistakes as a parent. But good lord how can anyone cross the line that this OP is about?
I just don't get it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by DrumJunkie; 01-31-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: fixed someitnhg.
People Like This 
Old 01-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16822 Times on 9747 Posts
Likes Given: 43881

i agree with you on this DJ. children do not ask to be born. we as adults make that decision and so therefor we need to always have their best interests in mind, at all times.

even though i am not a parent, and not ever been one, when i see these type of stories, it just make my blood boil. i wish many times i could have been a father, but circumstances in my life prevented that and to see these POS's who bring a baby into the world, abuse and torture them, just makes me angry.

children are our one precious resource that we need to nurture and protect. and scum like these two, have no right to have children, ever. hopefully the baby will be adopted into a loving family that will be able to put this horror behind and the child will overcome it.

Old 01-31-2013, 06:08 PM   #36

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i agree with you on this DJ. children do not ask to be born. we as adults make that decision and so therefor we need to always have their best interests in mind, at all times.

even though i am not a parent, and not ever been one, when i see these type of stories, it just make my blood boil. i wish many times i could have been a father, but circumstances in my life prevented that and to see these POS's who bring a baby into the world, abuse and torture them, just makes me angry.

children are our one precious resource that we need to nurture and protect. and scum like these two, have no right to have children, ever. hopefully the baby will be adopted into a loving family that will be able to put this horror behind and the child will overcome it.
I don't think for a second that one needs to be a parent to understand the gift that children are. My (present) wife can't have kids and wants one very much. She miscarried 4 times. I try to shield her see stories like this. It breaks her heart that people like this can breed like rabbits and she can not have one.

I just can not wrap my head around people doing these things. If I did not think I could do well by my kids I love them enough that I would find someone that could do the job right. So many out there wish they could have a child...It just does not make a bit of sense.

I thin you would have made a great parent man, WE need more parents with some actual values and morals. I'm getting old and I am kind of scared about the generation replacing mine.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #37

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

Shoot them!

Try them, convict them, then shoot them!
Then use the money that would be spent on their imprisonment to raise the child into a contributing member of society.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #38

Liked 366 Times on 262 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
I'm thinking, kneel them down on the steps of the courthouse and then a .45 round to the back of the head and then adopt the baby out to a loving family.
Great idea! Cheap too. I should not be forced to pay for these ----- future.

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT

Old 02-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #39

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Let the general population of prison take care of them in a liberal prison were everyone has a chance to welcome them. True scum of the earth!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2225 Times on 1445 Posts

My Debbie downer response:
I know someone who works in children's services. When I ask for his input on something like this, its "what you hear on the news is a small fraction of what I actually see. And what I see is a small fraction of all the other cases nobody knows about except those involved." Now, assuming this to be reality, does anyone wonder why so many kids are on anti pschychotic medications?

Feral cat waterboarder