Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sick Individuals.. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sick-individuals-82935/)

tshoot91 01-31-2013 03:03 AM

Sick Individuals..
 
What should be done?

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/article/20130130/NEWS01/301300010

Axxe55 01-31-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tshoot91 (Post 1117326)
What should be done?

i am truly at a loss for words. what should be done about what?:confused:

vincent 01-31-2013 03:09 AM

To the gallows...:confused:

Mosin 01-31-2013 03:11 AM

They should stop voting democrat, that's for sure.

dango 01-31-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1117329)
i am truly at a loss for words. what should be done about what?:confused:

What should be done ?

It is the coming of sheep or fight , what will you do ? Do you not see ? Do you not hear ?

In the "KNOW" , this is real and it is happen before your very eyes ?

What will you do ?

The eyes and ears of the WORLD are watching and listening,WHAT WILL YOU DO ?

Axxe55 01-31-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1117346)
What should be done ?

It is the coming of sheep or fight , what will you do ? Do you not see ? Do you not hear ?

In the "KNOW" , this is real and it is happen before your very eyes ?

What will you do ?

sick individuals? get rid of Dango!:D

JK, Dango!:D

vincent 01-31-2013 03:24 AM

I don't have a clue what we should do but Dango's freakin' me out!!! :eek: :p

Axxe55 01-31-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent (Post 1117356)
I don't have a clue what we should do but Dango's freakin' me out!!! :eek: :p

to the gallows i think was your suggestion earlier!:D

tshoot91 01-31-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1117346)
What should be done ?

It is the coming of sheep or fight , what will you do ? Do you not see ? Do you not hear ?

In the "KNOW" , this is real and it is happen before your very eyes ?

What will you do ?

The eyes and ears of the WORLD are watching and listening,WHAT WILL YOU DO ?

This is where I an having my moral dilemma. This is my home town. These monsters lived not even five blocks from my house.

dog2000tj 01-31-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tshoot91 (Post 1117374)
This is where I an having my moral dilemma. This is my home town. These monsters lived not even five blocks from my house.

Defend it ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.