Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Show your internet labels (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/show-your-internet-labels-100351/)

Mercator 11-15-2013 01:14 AM

Show your internet labels

Has anyone called you a name, or stereotyped you, for your opinions?

My two favorites are:

Quote:

I know you are working for Obama
and
Quote:

I am pretty sure you are an overweight redneck who likes red pickup trucks
No, not here :D

winds-of-change 11-15-2013 03:43 AM

An angry former member here who I kept banning for opening new accounts after he had been permanently banned signed on as "winds-of-garbage". I laughed hysterically and banned him again. :D

DrFootball 11-15-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
An angry former member here who I kept banning for opening new accounts after he had been permanently banned signed on as "winds-of-garbage". I laughed hysterically and banned him again. :D

How about "I'm sick and tired of liberals telling me how I should live my life" or "I got some new friends because the old ones were too left leaning for my taste"

Vikingdad 11-15-2013 04:46 AM

Right here on FTF some time ago. One of my faves.

Quote:

Viking Dad as an openly Gay man you must have had some hard times. You are overly aggressive against anyone who questions your life style. You must understand that not everyone sees your choice as the right one. Please accept the fact that not everyone wants to hurt you. But accept the fact not everyone agrees with your lifes choices.
LMAO!

Axxe55 11-15-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikingdad (Post 1432047)
Right here on FTF some time ago. One of my faves.

LMAO!

now that's priceless!:p

DrFootball 11-15-2013 04:50 AM

Really? Did you tell him his drug dealer much have sold him some bad "DOPE"?

Axxe55 11-15-2013 04:52 AM

i was called a liberal a few times. have been called a Nazi a couple of times. :rolleyes:

DrFootball 11-15-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55
i was called a liberal a few times. have been called a Nazi a couple of times. :rolleyes:

Wow, I had a Student suspended for that! He not only called me one but he vandalized my office door,..The boss was not happy but he backed me up,..one of the few times...

Vikingdad 11-15-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball (Post 1432051)
Really? Did you tell him his drug dealer much have sold him some bad "DOPE"?

Here is my response to him:

"Wrong again Durango, but no offense taken. I would have to value your opinion before you could offend or insult me. I would expect nothing less from such a narrow-minded individual such as yourself. You see, I have not been overly aggressive against anyone. If all you can come up with is that you have lost the argument my friend."

The thread was shut down just after that. Then Durango got banned.

There were a few doozies in that thread.

Axxe55 11-15-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrFootball (Post 1432062)
Wow, I had a Student suspended for that! He not only called me one but he vandalized my office door,..The boss was not happy but he backed me up,..one of the few times...

but, would you think of me as a liberal?

my father would disown me if he thought i was liberal!:eek: