"Shout Box" or instant message box at top pf page

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "Shout Box" or instant message box at top pf page

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 160 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default "Shout Box" or instant message box at top pf page

One of the forums I am on all of the time-- GlamisDunes.com has a "shout box" at the top of the page. It's like instant message for all members to see at the same time. Gets a lively discussion, alot of fun and is like chatting with a big ol group of members at one time. Has this forum ever thought of adding that? Or is it possible? Just thought I'd toss it out there.

QG

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-08-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenGlamis View Post
One of the forums I am on all of the time-- GlamisDunes.com has a "shout box" at the top of the page. It's like instant message for all members to see at the same time. Gets a lively discussion, alot of fun and is like chatting with a big ol group of members at one time. Has this forum ever thought of adding that? Or is it possible? Just thought I'd toss it out there.

QG
I believe there was something like that at one time, but ended up causing more trouble than it was worth.