Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Short history lesson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default Short history lesson

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land".

Now Obama has stolen your shovels, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land.

Furthermore, I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, Savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . .

I called the suicide help line and I got a freaking call center in Pakistan. When I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That had me ROLLING!