Shooting in upstate NY
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Shooting in upstate NY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 743 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Default Shooting in upstate NY

The guy that ambushed those firefighters was convicted of beating his 82yr old Grandmother to death with a hammer. Stop reading this, and think about that for a second............................................ .............How is a maggot capable of doing something like that EVER let out of its cage ??????? Turn a Grizzley bear loose in your neighborhood, and see what happens.....You will probably be ok, as long as it dosn't have access to a gun....

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts

So he was convicted of a previous crime? Did he serve all of his time? It is amazing how many people get convicted of a crime, sentenced to 10 years in prison and are out in less than 2 years. But guns are the problem huh?

Old 12-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

He should have either gotten life, or death. If the legal system and the government wasn't full of pansys that believe criminals like that should have rights, and 2nd chances, there would be a hell of a lot less crime.

Old 12-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Kai

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

This guy was apparently quite a piece of work. He did serve 17/18 years for manslaughter...killed his grandmother...yipes.
I'd like to know why he wanted to kill volunteer firemen.
I'd also like to know where the gun came from. As a convicted felon he was unable to legally buy and/or own a gun.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1781 Times on 1099 Posts
Likes Given: 9908

I saw it on the news, and the first thing that came to mind was, " NY needs a death penalty, and they need to USE it!"

Not only did he serve 18 years, he also had 8 years probation, which the police chief said were relatively uneventful. And then he wondered how this guy got a gun. It's pretty simple if you ask me. Illegally. He was a criminal, do they really expect him to follow the laws?

I'm sure he is warm where he is now. My only regret is that he didn't get there about 25 years ago.

Now I have something else to worry about when my father and step-mother respond to a call.

Thought and prayers for the familied of the 2 firefighters that lost thier lives, as well as the 2 that were wounded and the off duty LEO that was the first on scene. Also, a heartfelt thank you to all first responders. You run in, where others run out. Stay safe, and make it home to your loved ones.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

People Like This