Shooting Sports Corner

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Shooting Sports Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shooting Sports Corner

I'm a member of a local shooting range club and have just finished developing a new website sponsored by our club. It's URL is tremontsportsman.com [URL="http://tremontsportsman.com"] This is my first website and I would like to get as many of you as possible to take a look and provide feedback on ways to improve the site. You do not need to register or logon to visit it. Just use the contact tab to provide comments and ideas.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Looks good man. How far from Joliet? I love to find a nice club, but the ones around here are an arm and a leg and they don't seem to want to let new members in.

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books