shooting with a fellow FTF member - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > shooting with a fellow FTF member

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #71
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7174 Times on 4318 Posts
Likes Given: 8749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Maybe it fell in there when you were flossing your teeth. I have the impression a tough gal like you could chew railroad spikes and spit nails!
Unfortunately, I do chew railroad spikes and spit nails but it's not by choice and I wish I didn't have to be that tough. It felt wonderful to hand over some responsibilities to someone else for a few days.

I want to thank Balota for giving me his time and his friendship. I tried more than once to convince him not to come visit but he was politely insistent until I relented. I had a great time having company. It was wonderful to have someone to eat dinner with, to chat with, watch a movie with and have someone who is handier around the house than I am. I felt very spoiled this past week. Thanks, Balota!!
People Like This 
Old 12-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #72
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1974 Times on 1198 Posts
Likes Given: 2150

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryGlock View Post
I thought you were the dried up lady on the other page
No, closer to the other one...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 12-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Because there will be no hanky panky. If I wanted hanky panky, I would have invited you. But RSG would shoot me right through the heart. I value my life.

Except I know not to invite you here because I have the goat. The goat runs in fear at the mere mention of your name. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd be safe, it's the goat I'm worried about.
OK, I'm a little slow on the uptake. First thought was that you were concerned about goat barbecue. Then I remembered who you were responding to... goat ... hanky panky ... video ... Oh, God, how am I supposed to inject bleach into my brain ... gotta cleanse the mental picture ...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 12-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Is that not true of almost all women? Y'all are fickle creatures to be sure. Does this post make my charming personality look fat?
Yes. But in the Christmas season, Santa-like proportions are also charming!

Balota

Old 12-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #75

Quote:
Wide hips are good for birthin' those babies.
Wait, this was Trip's hips you were talking about! OUCH!

Balota

Old 12-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #76

Quote:
We went to GAT Guns in West Dundee, Illinois. Bought some ammo and did some shooting. I had a wonderful time. I'm having a great time having a friend to hang with for the week. I actually bought another mag for my Sig. That sucker was expensive but It's a pain to only have one mag.

We went out to dinner and had mussels as an appetizer and as soon as we got back to my place I had to show Balota the picture Cane posted of the oyster/clam/ whatever it was.

I am dead tired and am hitting the sack early. Tomorrow we head out on another adventure or two.
Picture that Cane posted ... Oh, God, where is that bleach again???

Balota

Old 12-15-2012, 04:27 AM   #77
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7174 Times on 4318 Posts
Likes Given: 8749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Yeah, Cane kind of sneaks up on you. He seems all business and professional then every once in a while he shows us his mind is really in the gutter. I love that kind of 'shock therapy'.
racer_x Likes This 
Old 12-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #78

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Quote:

Yeah, Cane kind of sneaks up on you. He seems all business and professional then every once in a while he shows us his mind is really in the gutter. I love that kind of 'shock therapy'.
This says it all bout that pic......and cane

forumrunner_20121119_125645.jpg

Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #79

Quote:
Today's happenings......Balota fixed some drawers in my kitchen that were pretty darned rickety. He also fixed a couple of wobbly kitchen chairs for me. When he got done with all that work he grilled some steaks on the ole Weber Kettle grill and I made some home made mashed potatoes and some corn. We had a nice Cabernet Sauvegnon with dinner. Then we went for a drive to see a large home that has an awesome light display coordinated to music you tune into your car radio station.

We also visited my Dad and by sheer coincidence we saw my Dad's caregiver at a restaurant we went to for lunch.

We're each heading to bed early as he has a long drive home tomorrow and I have to get up early to get my granddaughter to school. After I drop the little one off I'm taking Balota out for breakfast as a thanks for a wonderful week. It's been so nice to have an out of town guest for a week. Who's next?
OK, I'm officially stunned. Not one of you came up with a comment about me getting into her "drawers". After all the hanky panky commentary, I was expecting a whole laundry basket full of "drawers" jokes...

Balota

Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
This says it all bout that pic......and cane

Attachment 74752
Amen, brother!

Balota