Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sheriff Joe Arpaio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 03:33 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Our country needs more people like Sheriff Arpaio to start taking back control of there locals rather than relying on the States and Feds to do what needs to be done.

Joe for President has got my vote
If he gets elected, I'm buying stock in pink underwear and tents!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-17-2010, 03:43 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterPsmith View Post
Sheriff Joe is my hero.......

Jim.............
I'll give you this much, Shurf Joe has been great ever since I bailed out Patrick Haab, that seemed to fix ol' shurf up. Right before that He was procliaming that No Citizen has the Right to Arrest Anyone for Any Reason.
Now his "new" attitude coupled with the ccw permit is doing as well as can be done til SB1070 starts

Old 07-17-2010, 06:07 AM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
I'm with you on this one Cane!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-17-2010, 06:26 AM   #14

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I was reading about this on another forum (Not a gun forum) and was surprised at how many people didn't think it was a good thing that this man is willing to take the steps needed to ensure the safety of his deputies and the general public. It remains to be seen if anyone actually drops the hammer on these thugs. And just what both our and the Mexican Government. Several on the other forum seem to think that it's the Sheriff attempting to start a war with Mexico and spouting the ills about the "war on drugs". It seems to escape these people that while many of these people might be trafficking drugs there is more to it. The steady flow of illegal humans and the idea that that big fat line on the map says the land is ours just goes right over these people's heads. It's a war over there and it's spilling over here. And that needs to be stopped and I mean right now.

I just hope that if the situation comes that those deputies need to defend themselves then I hope that they take care of business and everyone just shuts up and let them do the job they are setting out to do. THe feds need to stop with the BS and frivolous lawsuits. and trieds supporting this country rather than trying to destroy it from the inside out.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #15

Default Sheriff Joe

Weather you like the guy or not look at the numbers. Since he took over crime went down 70% the cost of detaining the prisoners in his county went down over 80% He has been re-elected several times with a 83% majority. Now if you don't like him you'll say he is brutal and racist person. If you got a half a brain in you head you will write him a letter and encourage him to run for President.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #16

It is a shame that they have to use such weapons. But if the Feds are gona sit on their hands and do nothing except sue them over the state trying to protect itself , then bring on the big guns. And if need be bring on the tanks and bigger and frak the Fed.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #17

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'd say Arizona's got it goin' on!

Old 07-17-2010, 05:27 PM   #18

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
And ASP, gotta love those pink handcuffs.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 07-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank252guns View Post
Weather you like the guy or not look at the numbers. Since he took over crime went down 70% the cost of detaining the prisoners in his county went down over 80% He has been re-elected several times with a 83% majority. Now if you don't like him you'll say he is brutal and racist person. If you got a half a brain in you head you will write him a letter and encourage him to run for President.
Funny thing is the only half-assed serious contender to Shurf Joe has been Dan Saban. Joe has an ad that shows Saban being asked if he has "Ever masturbated while on the county timeclock?" Saban's answer of "Yes" doesn't seem to win him too many votes, heh heh

Old 07-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Having spent the night in said underwear and tents, trust me... it is not as fun as it sounds.