Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Sheetz Creek..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/sheetz-creek-93230/)

dango 07-02-2013 12:17 PM

Sheetz Creek..!

Deleted..!

rurak 07-02-2013 12:59 PM

Dango,

I am sorry for what you are going through right now but I think you should reconsider. She may have had a lapse in judgement (I know I definitely have in the past), nobody is perfect and everyone screws up from time to time. Maybe you should give her a second chance and maybe you shousld talk to her about everything you have said on this forum. 27 years of marriage is a long time to walk away from after a few bad decisions.

dango 07-02-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak (Post 1292811)
Dango,

I am sorry for what you are going through right now but I think you should reconsider. She may have had a lapse in judgement (I know I definitely have in the past), nobody is perfect and everyone screws up from time to time. Maybe you should give her a second chance and maybe you shousld talk to her about everything you have said on this forum. 27 years of marriage is a long time to walk away from after a few bad decisions.

She has read everything I said already..! I wish I could elaborate. a little more , but I have trouble talking to People..!

There is only ONE..,! I was raised in confinement and I guess it's just embedded.! :confused:
Sorry ..? Don't be , I'm OK ..! :) I just miss the human touch , that's all!

Fathead00 07-02-2013 01:09 PM

That's why you NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!

johnr1943 07-02-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1292801)
While I was gone all evening , my wife saw everything i said......Eeeek..!
She has been spying all my forums , (two) and read everything I said..!

She is the one that wanted this divorce , not me..! She is the one that agreed with the doctors when they said I was down and out , not me ..! She is the one with the insecurities , not me..! Know thy self , I do.!

When she saw the change in me , she was speechless..! NOT ME..! She is also the one that found her self a dream man on (Face Book)
, not me ..! On going for some eight or so months with a with plans of a face to face , not me..!

I did rock her world and scare her , but I knew these doctors were wrong..!
(Samurai Funk) ring any bells..? She had learned quickly , her dream man was a dream worm..! Now she may read this to , I don'T care , no BS HERE.., :p

Just before we finalized the divorce , she saw how wrong she was , lost all faith
In me ..! Even though I still love this woman , I pursued this divorce..!

I have total control over me , inner peace , confidence and all the tools I need to happily move on , alone or other wise..!

She is also highly upset that I will not come back , all is not OK ..,! This has gone to far and I will not play this child's like game..!

Thanks fora all advice but Yaul really don't know me at all..! :confused:

Reconciliation ignores the issue of blame. :)

dango 07-02-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathead00 (Post 1292817)
That's why you NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!

Well , I have said nothing that isn't true so's I don' t really care..! :)

Her now , I imagine her (Face-book) might be way more interesting , but don't have the slightest need to go there..! :confused: I know what I need to know already..! ;) I could spy also , but why , this is over and it doesn't need To turn ugly..! ;)

Fathead00 07-02-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango

Her now , I imagine her (Face-book) might be way more interesting , but don't have the slightest need to go there..! :confused: I know what I need to know already..! ;) I could spy also , but why , this is over and it doesn't need Tim turn ugly..! ;)

Well you need to use COMMON SENSE!!!! You say it doesn't need to turn ugly, but you're saying she is doing this and that to you!!!! Hence why I said NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!!! Some people will use ANYTHING against someone to get what they want. Also, I think you might break the record for opening the most threads too.;)

johnr1943 07-02-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1292827)

Her now , I imagine her (Face-book) might be way more interesting , but don't have the slightest need to go there..! :confused: I know what I need to know already..! ;) I could spy also , but why , this is over and it doesn't need Tim turn ugly..! ;)

Come on now, don't even think about going there. The FB thing may be an imaginary thing anyhow. :)

dango 07-02-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathead00 (Post 1292835)
Well you need to use COMMON SENSE!!!! You say it doesn't need to turn ugly, but you're saying she is doing this and that to you!!!! Hence why I said NEVER leave a paper trail!!!!!! Some people will use ANYTHING against someone to get what they want. Also, I think you might break the record for opening the most threads too.;)

Yo my friend , I have nothing left to lose..! There is nothing else she can do to
Me except maybe try to spread some BS on the forums I frequent..! In that case, believe what you will , I don't care..! :p

Should it turn ugly , I choose to end it and not come here anymore..! I will not
Drag anybody into my personal ugly..! (POOF)...(GONE)..!

I hope that does not happen , I really like the people here..! I can not control the actions of others..! :confused:

dango 07-02-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnr1943 (Post 1292838)
Come on now, don't even think about going there. The FB thing may be an imaginary thing anyhow. :)

John , I have everything I need to change this around to my favor..! Know this.!

I also have her 90 year old mother , of which I did so promise , (no GOV) home.
I wish I could be cold hearted , my life would be so much easier..! CRAP..! :mad:

I'm gone , said more than I need already..! Eeeek..!

"Swing low...sweet chariot....comin fo to carry me home......swi-ing low"

Etc., :D