Sexy Fun...Bring The Kids!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sexy Fun...Bring The Kids!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Default Sexy Fun...Bring The Kids!!!

Fox News has a story posted about a Brooklyn sex shop that's "kid friendly."

Nothing like taking a little stroll with the children and stopping by the ol' sex toy den is there! But hey! It's upscale, it's clean, it's well lighted (and probably articulate too!).

They even helpfully provided a video tour!!!!

And the mainstreaming of exposing sexual material to children continues apace....

9x18=Makarov

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Yeah - The local morning radio host had this as his issue of the day on either Thursday or Friday of last week. They had the lady on the phone and she stated her goal was to become "like a Wal*Mart" where you can shop in a "well light and friendly" environment. Never mind the guy in the trench coat eyeing your 7 year old as she runs up and down the aisles looking at marital aides...

I am all for free enterprise, and sometimes you have to create a market when there is an opportunity, but I kinda think this is a little over the top...

JD

Old 06-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #3

O goody they have found a "Trendy" way to package one of the leading results of So******m/Communism , the removal of all morality .

How odd it is that as we feared and fought against Communism and the loss of our basic freedoms from a threat on the other side of the world yet we had among us these wonderful "Progressive Thinkers" embracing and teaching it's basics too our young .

The Freedom to do as you will is only a good thing when governed by some sense of morality or you wind up with millions of sexual deviates praying on us and our children with zero restraints including those of age .

The above is the exact situation we now find ourselves in after decades of all of this "Progressive Thinking" with reports of crimes of molesting even infants being an almost daily occurrence on our local news programs .

Now we even have in power those that will find laws against such disgusting behavior as same sex marriages perfectly normal and legal .

Many often ask "Where will it all end" and the answer to that my friends is at the destruction of the greatest Nation to have ever existed , The United States of America .

We are literally destroying ourselves from within with glee .

Old 06-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9572 Times on 4118 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

(BARF!) Well, I guess next week they will be opening the massage parlor with the day care center!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Long rant...

A couple of years ago I was looking at building a sauna for my home. So using the miracle of the interweb, I started to accumulate catalogs and spec-sheets to complete my plans. How big did I really want it, options for materials for construction, insulation, etc. I was also interested in options for wood-fired sauna heaters because I own and live on 40 acres of forest. But I was (am) concererned about carbon monoxide so I was looking at designs from around the world to see how everyone handled it.

The literature that arrived had one thing in common, regardless of where it was produced. They all showed the saunas being used by happy, attractive families.
The difference was that the smiling, attractive American families were nearly fully clothed. Not even racer-type swim suits were allowed and no one touched.
In the Scandinavian literature the families were mostly au naturel, the females sometimes wore panty-type bottoms, and the older guys usually had a strategically placed towel; but the families didn't just smile to the camera, they smiled at each other, and the 'couples' held hands or sat close to each other (ya, I realize they were models acting a part). Last I heard, neither Norway nor Finland had destroyed themselves.

When I was a young lad I remember going to the public swimming pool, the men's change room was one big room with lockers on the walls and a big open shower room at one end. The men and boys would come in from the pool and strip in the shower, soap-up, rinse... in short, they'd have a shower. They'd talk and kid each other while doing so, share shampoo if someone forgot theirs, etc.

When I was a boyscout, out on a long hike, if we came to a creek, or anyplace suitable for a quick swim, we'd strip-off and hit the water, the dads and scout leaders too.

My dad relates stories from the early 1950's, of being a young soldier and standing in line-ups for hours with other naked soldiers. And no one thought anything of it.

Was the 1940's, 50's, 60's, 70's and '80's that much more dangerous than it is now? I submit that it was not. True there were always stories of the odd guy getting attention he didn't want; but I doubt it was more common then it is now.
I also doubt it was any less common than it is now.

Think-back to your history lessons about the pioneers settling the west, 2 room houses with one big bed and 6 kids. Do you really think that everyone grew-up never having caught mommy and daddy "wrestling"? Was everyone from that era traumatized? or do you think that people just considered it as a natural part of life and looked the other way?

"Those who have long enjoyed privileges as we enjoy, forget, in time, that men have died to win them."

Franklin D. Roosvelt

Old 06-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO01 View Post
O goody they have found a "Trendy" way to package one of the leading results of Social***m/Communism , the removal of all morality.
How odd it is that as we feared and fought against Communism and the loss of our basic freedoms from a threat on the other side of the world yet we had among us these wonderful "Progressive Thinkers" embracing and teaching it's basics too our young.
So it's your contention that during the Soviet era, in the countries behind the "Iron Curtain", there was no state enforced morality, and "free love" was practiced, and homosexuality and "sexual deviance" was celebrated?

"Those who have long enjoyed privileges as we enjoy, forget, in time, that men have died to win them."

Franklin D. Roosvelt

Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
So it's your contention that during the Soviet era, in the countries behind the "Iron Curtain", there was no state enforced morality, and "free love" was practiced, and homosexuality and "sexual deviance" was celebrated?
No, I'm thinking it's more along the lines of normalizing amoral behavior, letting the whole thing collapse, then replace it with a strict social and moral code a la Stalin.

I'm a huge fan of live and let live, but if we as a society start not giving a damn about kids, we deserve the worst we get.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
...but if we as a society start not giving a damn about kids, we deserve the worst we get.
So you believe that in the past we didn't care about kids? That only the past 20 years or so, have we started to "give a damn about kids"?
And that's why today kids in general are safer and better behaved than they were decades ago?

Franklin D. Roosvelt

Old 06-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #9
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
So you believe that in the past we didn't care about kids? That only the past 20 years or so, have we started to "give a damn about kids"?
And that's why today kids in general are safer and better behaved than they were decades ago?
No, I'm pretty sure that's not what I said.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:51 PM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Yeah not a fan of exposing the kids to it at that early of an age, especially in the format of someone else's opinion. However the other views that this is "amoral" for the adults I am not so sure of. The puritanical sexually repressed society is one that cultivates the amoral and deviants. Am I a conservative? Yes. Are morals and a healthy safe environment important to me so I can raise my kids the right way? Absolutely. Do I want it in my face every time I go out in public? No. But I think that we go overboard a lot of times, we are ridiculous in some cases when it comes to ignoring the human form and sexuality. Bad things happen in secrecy an drepression, shouldn't teach our kids that it is "bad" 'cause if we let someone else teach them it won't go well. The "if we dont talk about it it doesnt exist" philosophy of the former generations led to the backlash of the 60s and produced such over the top "activists" and organizations that are so far away from the norm they make Larry Flynt look like Billy Graham. Know this is a departure from the original post but I saw a lot of undertones (and overtones) that generated interest from the members.