Sexual Harrassment
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sexual Harrassment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Sexual Harrassment

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air, and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled and asks, "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Keith. The midget."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #2

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

LOL My dog Roscoe has that same habit. Lucky dog

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #3

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

At the end of Sexual harassment training at work they ask if we have any questions. I always ask where I can sign up for it but never get an answer.