Sex or Die
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sex or Die

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6475 Times on 3438 Posts
Likes Given: 483

Default Sex or Die

wth is going on in aussie land?!?!?!!???

Quote:
Japanese tourist claims man told her: 'You must have sex with me or die' Sarah Crawford From: Northern Territory News December 23, 2010 1:55AM

A NORTHERN Territory man said he could see into the future and told a Japanese tourist she would die if they did not have sex on a "sacred site," a court was told.
The woman said the man told her he could see her dying in hospital in three years time if she rejected his advances while at Ubirr Rock, a popular Kakadu site of ancient cave art, reported the NTnews.

The woman's allegations were heard at a committal hearing in Darwin Magistrate's Court this week.

Magistrate Michael Carey dismissed the four charges of sexual intercourse without consent against the man saying the woman's evidence was unreliable, contradictory in some places and "did not hang together".

"There is no way (a jury) would convict on her evidence," Mr Carey said.

The woman alleged she was raped four times over October 16 and 17 last year at Ubirr Rock and the man's Jabiru home 40km southwest of the tourist attraction.

"It was sitting in the administration bin of Katherine investigations and I picked it up out of there," Det Sgt Young said.

The court heard the woman met the man when he offered to fix her tyre.

Doctor Tracey Johns, who later examined the woman, told the court her patient said he had manipulated her into staying at his house while he fixed her tyre by talking about the dangers of camping in Kakadu.

Prosecutor Georgia McMasters said the Crown's case was that the woman did not have the ability to say no because her will was over powered by him.

"She was not allowed to reject him," Ms McMaster's said.

When interviewed the woman, who had limited english said; "I had no option but to follow because I was scared, I was told I could no longer say no in this sacred place. I was told if I reject I will die, someone did because of rejecting."

Magistrate Carey said the woman did not indicate a lack of consent to the sexual encounters.

He said she may have been, "incredibly naive or gullible".

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-26-2010, 03:54 AM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Pick-up lines are getting more and more creative!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:58 AM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
wth is going on in aussie land?!?!?!!???
Damn. I might move to Australia....

Either that, or I am gonna paint some stick figures in a cave near here and declare it sacred. Host some tours...

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 12-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #4

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

momma says no travel for me

i have seen the light