Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Seriously...the problem with society revealed. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/seriously-problem-society-revealed-80308/)

Sonic82 01-04-2013 01:12 PM

Seriously...the problem with society revealed.

This is what needs to be addressed. This should be on Feinsteins agenda. This should be replayed 24/7 on cable. This needs Executive orders. This needs personal attention from Obama...I'm done. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256386/Steubenville-rape-case-Video-shows-group-high-school-students-laughing-girls-ordeal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

silverado113 01-04-2013 01:15 PM

There have been sick people like this for a long time.

Colby 01-04-2013 01:22 PM

Bad stuff.
Sorry - I don't even want to watch the video.

Sonic82 01-04-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverado113 (Post 1079402)
There have been sick people like this for a long time.

I don't see it that simple. This is not some loner, this plagues many of todays youth. They are numb to violence.

silverado113 01-04-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic82 (Post 1079411)
I don't see it that simple. This is not some loner, this plagues many of todays youth. They are numb to violence.

I think we have seen that throughout our society for a number of years, you just didn't hear about it in the past because there was no internet. This is in the UK so unless you were getting the paper from the UK you wouldn't know anything about it. Much like how these school mass murders have happened in the past but unless you were a resident of places like Bath, MI many people didn't hear about it. I do think there has been an increase in "numbness" so to speak with those kids who have been put on these drugs for ADD or ADHD. Not sure if this kid was on it, but I'm willing to bet he may have been.

primer1 01-04-2013 01:54 PM

Eye for an eye, add life in prison for these effers, without underwear or pants.

rjd3282 01-04-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primer1 (Post 1079439)
Eye for an eye, add life in prison for these effers, without underwear or pants.

Part of me thinks that would be suitable punishment but then again why should we feed animals like this? Just kill them and send a message to the rest of the idiots out there that we are tired of tolerating them.

primer1 01-04-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjd3282

Part of me thinks that would be suitable punishment but then again why should we feed animals like this? Just kill them and send a message to the rest of the idiots out there that we are tired of tolerating them.

I didn't say feed them. Let them drink protein...

Mosin 01-04-2013 02:12 PM

I watched this video a few days ago.

What should be noted, is that a group of teens leave the room in disgust, and a few others rip into the guy for laughing about it.

Kid looked drunk, and seeking to impress his friends.

I'd also like to point out, that under the couch is a scoped rifle, and at NO point did it jump up and start shooting people.

Sonic82 01-04-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 1079464)
I watched this video a few days ago.

What should be noted, is that a group of teens leave the room in disgust, and a few others rip into the guy for laughing about it.

Kid looked drunk, and seeking to impress his friends.

I'd also like to point out, that under the couch is a scoped rifle, and at NO point did it jump up and start shooting people.

Well..ok so this didn't result in a shooting and didn't completely go postal. But that's not the point to me. The videos of groups kicking the snot out of someone, attitudes regarding women and rape (rap music) along with less respect for authority and the police, is causing too many (not all) young people to be desensitised to crime and violence.