senior members?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > senior members?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default senior members?

How long have you guys been on here it says you've done over 1000 posts,that couldn't of been done overnight how long did it take you to be a senior member?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-26-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7139 Times on 4297 Posts
Likes Given: 8668

I can't remember how many posts it takes to become a senior member but I remember it wasn't too long.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:54 AM   #3

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Winds has post-per-day count of about 500 so she's been here for about a week and a half.

Mine is just a few posts per day so it has taken a couple years. But post count doesn't matter nearly as much around here as in some other forums. It's your positive disposition when you do add your thoughts. Now, SUPPORTING MEMBER does matter. For that, you get cookies.

Welcome, sage!

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 08-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #4

Thanks for the warm welcome chris im probably a little underage for this forum because im only 14 but I am a huge gun/knife enthusiast but I do have a very limited budget for guns and projects but every dollar I earn goes to those very time and money consuming tasks.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:16 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenodland View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome chris im probably a little underage for this forum because im only 14 but I am a huge gun/knife enthusiast but I do have a very limited budget for guns and projects but every dollar I earn goes to those very time and money consuming tasks.
Wow! Only 14?? I remember when I was 14, I wanted a gun so bad I could taste it. I didn't get my first gun until I was 18. I had already graduated basic training at Ft. Sill the summer between my junior and senior year. When I went to weekend drills during my senior year, I hovered around the arms room. It broke my heart to know the 8 Colt 1911s were being sent off to be destroyed as we got the Beretta M9s.

How do your parents feel about your interests?? That was my biggest obstacle. My Pop (who passed in '94 a few months before I went to basic) was a deputy sheriff, and we got to look at his guns, but rarely got to shoot them.

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 08-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #6

My dad is into guns but I am sort of interested in the shtf stuff but my dad doesn't understand the imminent economic collapse but he says I have to many knives I only have around 50 knives and 6 firearms he is in the you only need one rifle (very small) crowd

Old 08-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #7

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Its good seeing young people interested in the Gun sport, welcome to it and I do hope you find it enjoyable.

I got my first real rifle at age 4 but no one turned me loose with it until quite a few years later. I really don't know how long I been a member of this board but its been a while.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #8

My dad named me after Dakota rifles 4-6000 rifles standard and sage (my middle name) was after sage fishing poles so needless to say I was born with the northwest in my blood

Old 08-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #9
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2890 Times on 1668 Posts
Likes Given: 1239

Welcome to the forum.
As your experience increases, there will be times when you will have a question about something.

A forum is only as good as its members. As Winds of Change will tell you, If you don't ask, how will you know?

Sometimes you may receive a smart aleck answer, but don't let that deter you. Most answers will have the information you are seeking.
Quite a few here may have the same question, but are afraid to ask.

Being young does not mean that you don't have experience. Your factual input of things can help provide answers to what others may have questions about.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 08-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7139 Times on 4297 Posts
Likes Given: 8668

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
A forum is only as good as its members. As Winds of Change will tell you, If you don't ask, how will you know?
Believe me, Sage, I am the Queen of Questions. And everyone answers my hundreds of questions in ways that I can understand. I'm like the pesty little kid following everyone around asking "Why?", "Why?"........