Sen. Edward Kennedy - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sen. Edward Kennedy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 03:01 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I feel for the guy a little. He was or is a worthless SOB if there was ever one. I can not however feel bad for any pain he suffers.

He was about as close to a commie as I think you can get now a days.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:17 AM   #12
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

There are no redeeming qualities about the guy I can name. That said, I feel a little sorry -- very little -- for his condition.

Old 05-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
I'm surprised he dosen't have rectal cancer too considering he's had his head up his a$$ for the last 50 years.

That's to damn funny Zappa

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Old 05-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Ron - I too am sorry to hear of your wife's illness and you have my family's condolences. I am sorry my friend.

As for the topic character at hand, maybe I am too hard of an individual, but I personally hope that SOB has the most painful death available under the grace of whatever God he has been ignoring for the past, what, 60 years? While I don't wish his family any MORE pain, Edward Kennedy is one person this planet will be better off without.

Mary Jo Kopechne was the name of the girl that Ted Kennedy left to die in his car, while allegedly driving under the influenece, drove his car off the Dike Bridge in Chappaquiddick. Reports state that Miss Koechne may have, allegedly, survived as long as TWO HOURS breathing from an air pocket trapped in the vehicle before she finally succumed to carbon dioxide poisoning and drowned. She was one week shy of her 29th birthday.

It took approximately 9 hours, by published reports, for Kennedy and lawyers/advisors to be confronted by police, who already had found both the car and the body. In those 9 hours, Senator Kennedy made several calls to lawyers, advisors, additional lovers, returned to the scene with two "advisors", got a good night's sleep in a motel, was clean shaven and in "good spirits" according to published reports when he was openly confronted by authorities.

Sen. Kennedy received a 2 month sentence, which was suspended, and lost his drivers license for a whole ( 1 ) year. He spent no time in jail. Neither he, nor his family, had to pay for the police and search/rescue divers that spent time in that cold water. They were out about $91,000 in blood money that was paid to the parents of Kopechne, along with another $50,000 that was paid by his campaign fund manager. That was the grand scale of the punishment for driving like a lunatic, in the middle of the night, evading a policeman, on unfamilar terrain, driving off a bridge and killing a passenger in your car. Oh yeah, and letting her drown in your car when a simple phone call might have saved her life.

In a post "sentence" press conference, Sen. Kennedy openly wondered if there was a curse on the Kennedy family. Yeah, that's it d1ck, it wasn't that you were out in the middle of the night trying to get laid with an assistant to the campaign that was, what, half your age? Then, afraid you would get found out after the accident, conspired to cover it up in the hopes of getting away scott-free with killing another human being.

You, you fat son of a b1tch, deserve as much pain, anxiety, fear, horror and torment as the afterlife can possibly dish up. My only regret is that I am not there to finally pull the plug on your fat worthless @ss. I hope you suffer more than that poor girl you killed.

F**K YOU & DIE!

JD - and I approved this message....
Yup. Money, power and privilege be damned. It may have taken a while but Karma has caught up with him. It's time to reap what you've sewn. Have a drink and relax Ted 'cause it's coming... I wouldn't trade a bucket of piss for his afterlife.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Last edited by jeepcreep927; 05-22-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #15

Has anybody noticed all the love there is here for Teddy?I posted this on another site and believe me you can feel the same kind of love there too!
I really don't think there will be many tears when he makes his final departure.I know for a fact there won't be any shed of tears on my end.

***** NRA Patron Member *****

Old 05-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger Redhawk View Post
Has anybody noticed all the love there is here for Teddy?I posted this on another site and believe me you can feel the same kind of love there too!
I really don't think there will be many tears when he makes his final departure.I know for a fact there won't be any shed of tears on my end.
I for one believe the USA will be a better place once that pos liberal is dead and buried

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Newest Threads